“Amaziiiiing moment”

Ranked #36 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Martha Tilaar Group has been established since 1970 as an integrated business unit, starting from beauty products (cosmetics, skin care, spa products), women's health products, medicinal garden (medicinal, cosmetics and aromatic herbs), beauty schools to spa services featuring the brand Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa. The brand is well known and available in every province all over Indonesia, from Aceh to Papua. With its tagline Local Wisdom Go Global as its business platform, Martha Tilaar Group is built from four basic elements i.e. Beauty Education, Beauty Culture, Beauty Green and Empowering Women to deliver the Beauty Generation.PT Cantika Puspa Pesona, under the holding company Martha Tilaar Group, has significantly developed Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa to be one of the best in the spa industry. Its has expanded through franchise systems, joint operations and spa consultation.A Spa for Martha Tilaar consists of 3 concepts - Shui, Pani and Amerta, which means water of life, deriving from Indonesia as a combination of Chinese, India and Sanskrit culture consistently incorporating water in all life elements. Currently Martha Tilaar aims to develop a spa and relaxation facility in Seminyak Bali that meet the needs of spa lovers. The spa will offer professional therapists and a spa concept that provides variety of treatments within the Indonesian culture, an oasis that offers an authentic Indonesian spa experience for you when you visit Bali.
Bali, Indonesia
“Amaziiiiing moment”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

An excellent moment of relaxation for the Hydro Body Contour treatement. The movements of this body care were very calming and effective also to relax the tighted areas and muscles. It was an good moment for me to be focused on my body just the time of an instant. The therapist was very pleasant and diligent from the beginning until the end too.I Highly recommend this care!

Visited June 2014
EGMTSPA, Manager at Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
dear Pauline B

Thank you for visitng Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa and taking your time to write a review on Trip Advisor

We are really glad to know you already had an amazing moment with us and yes, Eastern Garden is offering an unforgetable Spa Journey in each of our treatment. Our professional therapist, our detail of architecture design and all of our special facilities which cant find in another place are ready to pamper all of our guest which expected The Authentic Indonesian Spa Experience.

Again, thank you and its all for our better service in the future. Cant wait for your next experience with us, and of course we are more than glad welcoming you back to our Secret Garden

Regard from paradise

• Indonesian first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Not quite heaven”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa was around the corner of my hotel; from the outside it looks very mysterious yet peaceful. I was so curious about it so one day I just went inside to make some inquire about their treatments. First when I saw the price list I thought the treatments are a bit expensive, comparing to other spa's in Bali, but since it was tipped by Tripadvisor, I decided to take a risk. The place is even more beautiful inside, it is like an indoor Jungle, so I felt immediately at home. I went there in the early morning, so it was still quiet and I could enjoy the silence. However the communication with the staff was very hard. I told the receptionist I would like to have a spa treatment. The receptionist gave me several options and I have chosen one of them, considered the price, the length and the treatment. In the end it turned out that spa means just a small bath filled with water and some ingredients. There was absolutely no electrification; totally not what I had in mind. I wouldn't pay for almost 40€ to just have a massage and a bath. (No to mention that the massage was very very bad, it felt like the masseur was tired. The massage salons at the streets for 5€ an hour was way better. When I asked the masseur several times if she could add a little bit strength, she was offended and annoyed . I am a very thin and my body is very sensitive, but if I didn't feel any force, she just didn't do her best) Before they sent me to the bath I asked if I can change to the hydro treatment, the spa that I have expected. They told me they can not change it because the bath is already ran half full (such a waste of water). They could only add this as an extra treatment but then I will have to pay 30€ extra. I thought it was too much so I had to stick with the bath. Since I have a bath at home too for me it wasn't special at all. After the bath I decided I to the hydro-spa because I am not in Bali everyday and this kind of treatment is quiet expensive in Holland (when I live). I talked with the receptionist and she was willing to give me a little discount for 30 minutes hydro-spa, so I took it. Then at the hydro-spa, several chairs were not functioning and it was really short. I end up paying 61€ and I think I could get better at less fancy places. The masseur was bad, however she was very kind and did make pictures of me inside the spa. The interior was about the best thing of Martha Tilaar Spa.

Visited June 2014
EGMTSPA, Manager at Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
dear Marie M

Thank you for visiting Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar spa and spend your time to write a review on Trip Advisor

We do appologize for your unsatisfied moment with us. Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa is commited to give the best for all of our guest, and thank you for your input, and we will conduct an action about the staff.

We are waiting for your coming to Bali and get another experience with us who offered an Authentic Indonesian Spa treatment which is created for those who seeking for an ultimate relaxing Spa Journey

Eastern Garden MArtha Tilaar Spa
Singapore, Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“First time experience and it was simply unwinding”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My girlfriend and i booked the spa on Superdeals.com.sg. It just simply caught our attention to the package they gave, which was 2-Hour Dewi Sri Body Bliss Treatment. We visited Bali on 10th - 13th June 2014. Went for the spa on the 11th June at 4pm via own transport driver.

Package Includes:
5-Min Foot Ritual
60-Min Body Massage
20-Min Body Scrub
20-Min Body Mask
15-Min Herbal Bath
Refreshment and Organic drink
Welcome drink and refreshments
Return hotel transfer (valid for Seminyak and Kuta area only)

After a long day of walking and driving around the never ending attractions of Bali, you just have to come down and have a pampering time for your body. It was just an unforgettable experience, with the uniquely built spa environment, away from noisy streets, welcoming staffs and it was our first time, having a spa treatment together side by side. It was just speechless. I highly recommend this place for couples, family or even the singles who just want to relax and dose away through the relaxing massages from the well trained staffs.

2 Thank Petersyafiq
dear Petersyafiq

Thank you for visiting Eastern Garden MArtha Tilaar Spa and spending your time to write a review on us

We are truly appreciates for your special moment with us, and already highly recommend us as a relaxing place, even its your first time visit. Eastern Garden is build with an Authentic Indonesian architecture outside with a richest details inside. Our concept which is addopted three differrent culture, even from Indonesia, India and Chinese, use the best natural herbal material are created for those who expected an high rated spa treatment.

We are waiting for your next coming and explore all the different Spa journey with our professional therapist.

regard from Paradise

Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar spa
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A real-life fantasy:HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I came to know of this haven through a deal website. Bought the voucher and made reservations online before setting off to Bali. Our deal was for a 2-hour package consisting of massage, scrub, bath and footbath.

Our wonderful experience started from the moment the driver came to pick us up from our villa. He came punctually at 12pm sharp and brought us to the place which happens to be not too far off from our villa. The exterior of the place had a unique european-balinese design.

When we entered the spa parlour, we were served with drinks, cold towel and a fillable particulars form before entering the spa rooms itself. Everybody was cordial and friendly

We were then brought into the main compound itself and its design was breathtaking. There was a huge Jacuzzi treatment pool in the middle and large rooms on the first and second floor. The toilet where we change and do our wash-up was generously built and the both of us had our own rooms to do our wash up. Only thing was that the shampoo, shower gel and conditioner are obviously of a much lower grade.

We were then brought up to our room and it was another generous space! To top it off, there was even a section in the room where they had a large crescent shape sitting area where they wash your feet and a large bathtub that can easily sit 3 people! There were beautiful middle eastern wall-art which gave the room a classy feel. Nonetheless, the bf and I were impressed beyond words.

The whole entire treatment was divine and the masseuse really paid attention to the problematic areas that we have indicated and this was important to me as I do have a bad lower back problem. I was glad that they did target that place perfectly and same was done for the bf.

The bath was good as we were served with little snacks and drinks! So nice of them:)

After the whole treatment, they even paid for our taxi to our next destination as their designated driver is not around.

My only suggestion would be to introduce 2 hours of body massage as while I was browsing their price list, they seemed to offer mostly 60 - 90 min massages..

Overall it was a memorable and divine experience. Highly recommended if you are looking out for a good pampering session.

1 Thank Tnana0206
dear Tnana0206

Thank you for visiting Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa and spend your time to review us on Trip Advisor

We are so pleased you had an unforgetable spa journey with all of our details. Yes, Eastern Garden is offering a special memorable hollistic treatment that wont be find in another Spa. Our professional therapist are trained to perform an excellence for you. Each room with differrent theme will transfer you into different world in a second and our hydro pool facilities are specialized with an positive energy into your whole body. Its all for your ultimate tranquility.

Hopefully you had another experience with us on your next coming,

Eastern Garden Martha tilaar Spa
Bali
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Unwind in tranquility”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Eastern Garden is a perfect places to unwind from hustle and bustle of busy Seminyak street. I had Rainfall package that includes Vichy shower, body scrub, and relaxing massage. It was a bliss. Scrub and body shower was wonderful. However, the reason I don't give five star was massage. But it depends on your preferences. I asked for strong reflexology style body massage for my back but I've got very-very relaxing and calming massage with almost no pressure. It was okey on that time as it followed first relaxing part of a package. But in general, I wouldn't come back for massage but may be to try another one of their fantastic scrubs, or hydrotherapy pool. Overall it is a great place to recharge your batteries when you just arrived from busy city life.

Visited June 2014
EGMTSPA, Manager at Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
dear Vasily_Pr

Thank you for visiting Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa and taking your time to share your experience in Trip Advisor

We are more than happy to find you are enjoying one of our hollistic experience with Rainfall Therapy, but it is a miss when a part of our massage. Our professional therapist already trained with complete knowledge of whole part of your body, and muscle so they know about your needs during your session. But of course we will check about this matter and will be sure for your next coming you will get our best massage as known.

Thanks for your great review and look forward to welcoming you to Eastern Garden Martha Tilaar Spa to experience another Spa Journey with us