The Seminyak Village
$374
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$126
$409
$779
$609
Orbitz.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$175
$79
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$377
$355
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$344
$100
Priceline
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
$217
Cancelon
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$1,086
Cancelon
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been here for 9 days And have 7 to go worst place I have ever stayed , the staff are un helpful , when make a complaint all you seem to get is smiled an laughed at they must just think its a big joke but honestly I'm not laughing , the food is always under or over cooked an COLD an well over priced for what you get al so the fresh juice here is terrible watered down to the max , for example I went to the restaurant to ask for the chief had more than 6 staff com out will waiting sniggering an laughing finally I got to take to the chief and when I complained he looked at me angry an said nothing not impressed at all , the first room we where put in was faulty so the put us in another but that would be the only thing that has been fixed out of all this I really regret staying here make my time in Bali kinda hell also FREE WIFI yeah if you want to sit next to the road will trying to talk on the phone what a JOKE I will.never stay here again I hope this review saves some people the stress of having to deal with people that don't understand an really just don't care !...............................................................

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
11  Thank Matthew A
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've been going to Bali often twice a year for 25 years. I've stayed at all types of Resorts, but this one has everything I need & great value for the price. Friendly staff, good food, away from the husslle & bussle behind compound walls, but just a 5 minute walk down to the main road where you can find all the food, drink etc you want. Finding authentic Indonesian or Balinese food is difficult in Seminyak, which is sad, but I usually have my driver take me to local warungs, hidden away a bit, but if you don't like tourist food, it's worth finding this cheap gems where the food is not westernised for Europeans. Some of the rooms at Seminyak Village are still under restoration... avoid 409 it's horrid. But the pool-side rooms are amazing. Huge, clean, modernised but without detracting from the real Bali. The swimming pool is huge, clean & has a pool bar. The food at the restaurant is good & cheap for a hotel & their Indo food is probably the closest you'll get to authenticity other than seeking out a local Warung. The staff will go out of their way to help you if there is anything you need. I can suggest a locally based driver if anyone wants to ask me. I use Seminyak Village as a stopover, this time just having just 1 night either side of my trip further up the west coast, but have already booked 3 nights for Christmas before spending a week for New Year at Pekutatan. Try to see REAL bali when you go, it's not just about drinking, shopping, transport, massage etc.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms have mostly been newly renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mskatie1959
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The good - large pool & very close to some of seminyaks best restaurants. The bad - family rooms at the end of the property - simply unliveable unless you are used to staying in a cave. The room is dark and smells of an open sewage. We complained and received a free upgrade to 2 deluxe pool rooms which are ok unless you have people staying above you in which case you won't find any sleep until they are ready to call it a night. Every footstep and every conversation is amplified in the rooms downstairs. The villas that are also on site are nice. However be aware that building is being carried out between the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm. So no rest here. The reception staff are unhelpful and frustrating to deal with.
My tip - escape the whole rat race of kuta,legian or seminyak and head out to lembongan or gillis islands.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary R
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Seven nights of hell!!!! After having my phone & jewellery stolen from my room on the second night & staff "not speak English" it really gave me a bad taste about Bali! I didn't feel safe after being robbed, we only left the room for an hour, our room was cleaned in the morning, we came home after shopping, unloaded & left for an hour. Got back & some scum bag had stolen my phone & jewellery.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank usherville
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has last seen a lick of paint in 1860, the whole place is beyond run down (it needs knocking down and starting again) and looks nothing like the pictures on the internet. When we checked in they tried to offer us what I can only describe as refugee quarters. Words fail me as to how disgusting these were. Naturally I complained and was moved to a room that was 0.000001% better in that it didn't smell of mold more of decay and rot. The bathroom was vile and I felt better and cleaning washing in the shower by the pool. The next morning I asked to be moved and was offered a room right near the adjacent building site and main road. Naturally you get zero sleep/rest in these rooms due to the continual noise. The noise also comes from the staff who think it perfectly acceptable to shout (a generalisation i know but typically, Asians only shout at each other as that's apparently how a conversation is held) at each other at 5am.
Don't get me started on the food it was the most disgusting, bland and foul slop which I wouldn't of fed to a dog.
The staff were nonchalant and couldn't care less, at breakfast one morning (if you can call it that) I watched in amazement as two staff members had a slanging match in front of the bemused guests that resorted in a fist fight.
I'm so glad I only booked this place for 4 nights of my 16 night stay in Bali as I think if I was forced to stay (had paid up front, thanks Hotels.com, I would of killed myself).
All in all a horrific experience and one I'd strongly recommend everyone else avoids at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2013