“Varied”
Review of Cool Spa and Salon

Cool Spa and Salon
Ranked #32 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed January 6, 2013

There are some nice touches like a foot wash and nice ambiance but the large room with only curtains in between is not particularly private and noises travel easily. The private rooms are better but cost a little more and there is noise from the traffic. Inexpensive but I got a massage from someone who did not seem to know what they were doing. I enjoy massages from people who are 1) Assured 2) Sensitive 3) Technically Competent. I don't like it when they need constant verbal assurance or direction.

There are newer reviews for Cool Spa and Salon

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a session here yesterday.. The menu choice was quite various.. Decided to take the traditional massage while the wife took thai massage..

Love the foot cleansing and the blue light ambience.. The massage was excellent with good technique and adequate pressure..

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Accidentally came across this place and did not regret walking in for a massage. I got a full body massage by a very nice girl named Echa and she was awesome! Facilities are great and staff are very friendly. Foot wash before the massage was unexpected and very plessent. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I went there with my husband and we thoroughly enjoyed our spa experience at Cool. We have been to other spa places in Bali and this place is quite decent and great value for the money.

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went here twice on our last trip to Bali. What made it different from all the other massage places was the dark room lit dimly with blue lights. They also have relaxation music playing softly in the background, my wife even fell asleep twice for a few minutes.
You pay a few dollars extra for this place but its well worth it. We will definitely be going back, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bit more than just a run of the mill Bali massage.