“calm sanctuary, elegantly appointed, great staff...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ros T
Sydney, Australia
“calm sanctuary, elegantly appointed, great staff, fenced pool perfect for families”
Reviewed August 15, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We stayed at Villa Castilla for a week with our family, including our 16 month old toddler. After a warm welcome by one of the drivers (Gusti), but hectic drive through Bali traffic, the feeling of calm when driving into the villa compound was lovely. Aside from noise from a party on our first night (unfortunate risk from staying in such a central location), Villa Castilla remained a cool, calm retreat for our entire stay. The property has a restrained contemporary style, nothing fussy or over the top. Clean and modern cot and high chair were provided for our daughter - and the pool fence, while unobtrusive, was a godsend for keeping a keen little swimmer safe.

Our manager, Sareita, was professional and easy to contact with all manner of queries. Our housekeeper and regular driver, Ani and Ma-de were both delightful and truly at our disposal for whatever we needed. We used the chef service twice and were happy with the family-friendly food. When other staff had to fill-in at times, the level of communication and experience dropped but our main contacts really did become fond friends during our stay. We were even offered the use of another villa after checkout on our last day so that our daughter could have a sleep before our night flight home - this was a personalised touch that was priceless for us.

I feel completely confident in the management of Villa Castilla and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Groote Eylandt Australia
Reviewed August 9, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Hong Kong
Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54

Lebanon
Reviewed June 3, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing