“Awesome experience”

Nautilus Diving Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a German owned and managed PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in Seminyak, Bali-INDONESIA, offering all kinds of dive services such as dive courses, day trips, dive safaris, diving for children underwater photography workshops and any kind of holiday assistance.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I did my PADI open water course with Nautilus Diving Bali. From the first email conversation I had from Werner I knew that I was dealing with a professional outfit. He was prompt with replies and helpful with questions. On arriving in Bali I headed of to his office and signed up for the course. The equipment was good and the staff were excellent. I had my own dive instructor Pablo who was professional and very personable. He was very enthusiastic and gave me the confidence to relax in the water. I really enjoyed the open water dives at Tulamben. The location is excellent and the visibility and the temperature was great. There are so many fish fantastic corals and sponges. I felt like I was in a huge tropical aquarium. I would dive again with them and definitely recommend them to my friends

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife took OWD Certificate with Nautilus Diving Bali. First email contact was very good and fast. Transfer from hotel to Tulamben also very good and fast. Dive instructor NICO one of best divers I ever dive with. He was very patient and always happy to help.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had a last minute trip to Bali, and found Nautilus on Tripadvisor. I tried to make all arrangements via email, as I did with other operators, so I would just have to sign some paperwork on the day of the dive. They didn't allow me and I had to rush and waste time the day before. At the day of the dive, the driver shows up 40 minutes late, and when we arrive at the site of the speedboat, we wait for another 40 minutes, just to hear the dive was cancelled.... Another 1:30 back to Seminyak, and they get lost, cannot find my hotel and I decide to walk. All in all, more than a day of a very short trip was wasted.

13  Thank MiguelFeldens
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I can only recommend Nautilus Diving Bali.
The communication with Werner was fast and everything was well organised.
Chris, our instructor was very good and attentive.
The equipment was new and thus in very good shape. Plus there were some nice little touches which showed that it is all very well run.
will surely choose Nautilus again when diving in Bali

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Me and two friends went diving with Nautilus instructor Chris (and two other friends went snorkeling). It had been many years since I did my Padi course and some time since my two friends had been out so we were pretty nervous before we started. However, Chris was very friendly, reassuring and kept things simple. In the end, we had two great dives - and the school assembles your gear and puts it away at the end, which was also really enjoyable.

1  Thank TSL15