“Very good experience!”

Nautilus Diving Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a German owned and managed PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in Seminyak, Bali-INDONESIA, offering all kinds of dive services such as dive courses, day trips, dive safaris, diving for children underwater photography workshops and any kind of holiday assistance.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I can only recommend Nautilus Diving Bali.
The communication with Werner was fast and everything was well organised.
Chris, our instructor was very good and attentive.
The equipment was new and thus in very good shape. Plus there were some nice little touches which showed that it is all very well run.
will surely choose Nautilus again when diving in Bali

in 16 reviews
"reef"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Me and two friends went diving with Nautilus instructor Chris (and two other friends went snorkeling). It had been many years since I did my Padi course and some time since my two friends had been out so we were pretty nervous before we started. However, Chris was very friendly, reassuring and kept things simple. In the end, we had two great dives - and the school assembles your gear and puts it away at the end, which was also really enjoyable.

1  Thank TSL15
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend recently ha 2
Dives in Menjangan with Gusti. He was a great guy made everything perfect as it was my girlfriends 1st dive and she was a little nervous. He made us both feel very comfortable on our trip. He also planted my message in a bottle as part of my proposal in the reef. Werner was more than helpful through email with his speedy reply. I WILL be diving with these guys again :)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We just spent two days with Nautilus. I was not padi qualified however wanted to do the open water course, and my girlfriend was already open water qualified. We however wanted to spend time together, this was not a problem as Chris our instructor made the dives interesting for my girlfriend whilst making sure the highest standard of tuition was given to me. I would not hesitate for one second in recommending Nautilus as an excellent company, as Werner is very efficient and Chris is in my opinion a truly excellent, professional and warm instructor who will make sure you have the skills required to develop through the padi open water course. Thank you Chris.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My 16 year old daughter and I book a diving trip out to tubalum wreck with Chris the 3 1/2 drive out there was a little hairy but all of bali's roads are like that .The first dive was great we were taken about 10-20 metres and about 6-7 mts down for two first time divers we were both a little apprehensive.How wrong we were,Chris was absolutely fantastic we could not have been in better hands ,he was alert,cautious and calm always seeming in control my daughter was quite overwhelmed and scared with the vast depth of the ocean but Chris held her arm and reassuring her for every minute we were down .On the second dive I could not continue so he made sure I was safely on shore before continuing on to the Liberty Wreck with my daughter .She absolutely loved it .So I would highly recommend any first time divers to go with Nautilus Dive and better yet ask for Chris.
Thanks Nautilus will never forget the experience !