“Good cappuccino”

MiX Espresso Bar
Ranked #25 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Seminyak
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: MIX Espresso Bar was established in 2010 and is dDtermined to become a Daily Necessity for local Coffee Addicts and Tourists who visit the area of Seminyak. A place of Dreams as you Escape the Daily Stresses of Life. MIX Espresso Bar is also a Comfortable Place to meet with Friends or just Browsing the Internet. With the Growing Demand for High Quality Gourmet Coffee and Great Service, MIX Espresso Bar will Capitalize on Its Proximity to the Seminyak Area to build a Core Group of Repeat Customers. MIX Espresso Bar will offer it's Customers the Best Prepared Coffee in the Area that will be Complimented with Freshly Made to Order Selections of Salads, Sandwiches or Pastas as well as Free WiFi that the Customers can Enjoy.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had a decent breakfast there. Not too expensive and modern, clean looks. Very friendly staff and very good coffee. Terrace and indoor seating.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

My daily mid morning coffee experience whilst staying in Seminyak centred around Mix Espresso Bar....just an awesome place to sit and relax and chat with friends and other travellers. The first morning I was overjoyed to receive my coffee with a frangiapani sitting pride of place in the milk froth. The best coffee art I have received as I love "bungas"...flowers and requested the following everytime I went there..."Silhikan, saya kopi bunga tanpa gula"..(Please may I have a flower coffee without sugar"...the staff at the cafe are so lovely and they have a money box on the counter NOT as a tip jar but to cover expenses for "Suicide" the bali street dog that sits at the cafe all day. They use the money to pay for food and vet bills...just so heartwarming. Don't go past the flower coffee...which I might add..stays intact throughout most of the sipping experience...ENJOY :-)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Needed a caffeine fix and based on other reviews popped in here. Was not disappointed - coffee as good if not better than most back home in Perth.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Had a great dinner, the staff were really good and food all excellent. Good range of food on the menu and very cheap. Would definitely return.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

So it looks pretty basic, but it is definitely the best coffee in Bali...

I walked past it so many times ignoring the waiter who touts for business, and then after I finally went in and just got a coffee I was kicking myself that I hadn't tried it sooner!

I always stay at a villa up the other end of the street, but now I will always walk down just to get a coffee.

Keep an eye out for their dog Suicide! So named because he always walks onto the road.
Don't give up Suicide! We love you!