“Sensational views”
Review of SOS Rooftop Lounge & Bar - CLOSED

SOS Rooftop Lounge & Bar
Reviewed June 18, 2014

What a sensational view. We had a great evening here. The service was excellent the views amazing and the food was pretty good as well.
As we are vegetarians we had the Mushroom risotto which was the only item available in mains and the Ricotta Tortelli from entrées. The Tortelli was a little lacking in flavour and I would have liked another vegetarian item to select from in the mains, but overall it was most enjoyable. We will be returning when we next visit Bali.

There are newer reviews for SOS Rooftop Lounge & Bar

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This bar/restaurant is on the fourth floor of a hotel and enjoys excellent sunset views. The food and drinks are a little more pricey than restaurants off the beach - but we expected that and had an amazing evening.

We made a reservation which I recommend because all the tables at the front of the balcony were marked reserved - even though they didn't ask our name when we arrived LOL.

Our food was excellent and very well presented - we told the waiter not to rush our order as we wanted to enjoy watching the sunset and he said "you just tell me when you want it cooked" .

There are many places along this part of Seminyak - but i recommend this one.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We went to watch the sunset and have a few cocktails. It was spectacular. The sunset was beautiful and such a lovley place to watch it from, I had the lychee martini and it was the best one I have had in bali. Sooooo yummy. It is a bit pricey but worth a visit at least for a few cocktails and the sun set. The staff are really friendly and always there to help. I would highly recommend this place. We didn't stay for dinner as we couldn't find anything that tickled our fancy at the time.

1  Thank TanyaLeeHay
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

The top deck of this establishment has one of the most amazing sunset beach views I have ever seen. It was very quiet on the night we went there, but as a result we got to lie down on a bed and watch the sun go down, as we enjoyed a special all you can drink cocktail session from 7 PM to 10 PM for $29. Pork ribs were very high quality. The fit out of this bar is very high-end and with their cocktail happy hour, is definitely worth a visit

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Unfortunately we missed the sunset when we came to SOS, would have been spectacular! Much bigger than it looks in the photo's. We didn't get dinner- just had a few drinks on the day bed. The tapas menu looked good, the corn fritters were yummy and the rice paper roles were alright- just a bit stale like they had been made a couple of hours ago. For atmosphere, friendly staff and view I'd come here over Ku de ta any day.

It was very quiet when we were there, I think everyone heads in for the sunset and then off to dinner or further drinks somewhere else. The music started off perfect for the first few hours (house and lounge mix) but then suddenly later in the night when the DJ finished it went terrible (James Blunt?) It actually made us leave, but it was probably a good time to go anyway. Definitely work on the late night playlist. Other then that it was great!