All reviews washing machine pepito supermarket laundry room ve stayed here cocktail party water dispenser one bedroom suite complete facilities family suite busy road fully equipped kitchen small kitchenette petitenget beach comfortable rooms tv channels clean pool busy area
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family have travelled with 6 members to Bali and stayed at Rama Residence in Seminyak for 2 nights. The hotel provided us a good facilities of 2 bedrooms, sofabeds, private pool, kitchen and washing, drying machines which are over my expectations. All are great and fitted for family with kids as they have enjoyed the swimming pool a lot. All are clean enough except flies

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Thanh0383
RamaResidence, Manager at Rama Residence Petitenget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Thanh Nguyen,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciated all of your review especially about the flies, we do apologize about this mater and we already call the pest control to make a better service in the future.
Once again thank you very much for choosing us during your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next holiday.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Trip with the whole family in here are the best decision I've ever made. This is the my second stay here and I'm quite surprised that 2 bedroom villas I booked was so spacious. Not only the bedrooms, but the whole villa. Their staff also very helpful and skillful, once I requested a sofabed for my nephew, they just make it easily and fast. Also when we asked them more utensils, they provide it in a second. The pool was clean and I can't find any chemical smells in it. Overall, I really satisfied with the whole stay here. Very recommended.

Dear Reynaldo R,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Residence Petitengt-Seminyak

First of all, we would like to say thank you very much for taking the time to write and share your second experience stay here. We more than happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team members always try to do their best efforts to meet the guest expectation during their stay with us. We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay here with us

Kind Regard

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I have stayed in this hotel numourous of times since 2014.

I can't recommend this place enough ! Perfect locations , spacoius and very clean room, impressive tropical garden , friendly and helpful staff , shout out to Juli who is amazing and super helpful.the staff always make us feel very welcome. Not forget to mention made and ketut , both are amazing!

Rama Residence also offer great facilities such well equipped gym, spa & massage spot, crystal clear pool.

We definitely will be back and enjoy this peace of heaven in the heart of seminyak.

Thank you !

Dear Maria Joao C,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

We would like to say thank you very much for being our repeater guest. It's become to our attention that you enjoyed every single facility and service, our staffs will be very happy and proud to read your comment, especially to mention staff Juli, Made and Ketut.
We hope you all the best, thank you very much for taking the time to share your excellence review and look forward to welcoming you back on your next holiday

Best Regards

Management of Rama Residence Petitenget

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my second time to stay there for my family vacation. Great atmosphere, nice & beautiful tropical resort, friendly and helpful staffs, delicious breakfast, high recommend for couple or family holiday. Sure, will be back again.

Dear Landreas,

Warmest Greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

First of all, Thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your holiday in Bali. We are happy to know that you already stay with us two time, and it's still counting. It's mean our services and facilities met your expectation.
We hope you all the best, once again thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience stay, look forward to welcoming back in the near future.

Best Regard

The Management of Rama Residence Petitinget

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok so firstly you would be stupid to stay anywhere else. Nothing is too much for them. We will be here again. Everything was beyond my expectations. I asked where I could get a cake for my daughter's birthday and they said "Don't worry already organized". The staff come to our door singing Happy Birthday and present her with a beautiful cake with candles and a card. They don't have to do these things they are just lovely people. I didn't pay for it either. Extraordinary customer service from reception, cleaners, spa, traffic controller and the restaurant. Restaurant is Cordon Bleu french cooking. Very reasonable prices. Breakfast was to die for.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank MariAlbiston

Dear MariaAlboi

Warmest Greeting from Rama Residence Petitenget-Seminyak

Happy birthday to your daughter, our staffs were very happy to celebrate your daughter here, we hope God bless her.
And also thank you very much for taking the time to write then share your experience stay with us.
Your review is pleasant to read, and we are very happy to welcoming you back in our hotel on your next holiday.

Best regard