We stayed in Bali for one week in the Australian Easter School Holidays. We had the greatest time and this was largely due to our fantastic experience at The Ivory. Everything about our stay went beyond our expectations. The staff were always very friendly, whether it was the person at the front door, the chef, the people cleaning our room and even the Operations Manager. Every attraction is a short taxi ride but it is very peaceful and quiet in the resort with water fountains and relaxing music. We went to the Spa three times which was also We highly recommend The Ivory for anyone wanting a friendly, private and relaxing holiday (big groups or small!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali