This small resort has a nice pool, ok staff, comfortable room. The lighting in our room was a problem, couldn't see well to get ready, etc. the room was well cleaned except for the towels they don't seem to bleach.loved the massage, great location, dont use the hotel driver, he quoted a super high price (3x blue bird taxi to seminyak square) and the hotel staff didn't stop him from tricking us our first day. :( just get a taxi, super easy to find at any time of day! Take the business card to get back as drivers dont know the place or tell them it's near flapjacks restaurant-seems to be famous.good location from all the hot spots just dont expect to walk. Overall satisfied. Good air con, pretty room, good privacy. Just compared with customer service elsewhere on the island I was a bit underwhelmed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Residence Petitenget is in exciting Seminyak, Legian-Bali. Two minutes away by Free Shuttle Service to the long and white sandy Petitenget Beach, surrounded by sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets, adjacent to quality shops, choice cafes and exclusive dining spots. The one-story Resort hotel is a modern retreat with authentic Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world and allows guests to completely immerse themselves in the exotic atmosphere of Bali. Being there you are in the center of the happenings. a haven to indulge in fine cuisine and chill out in chic restaurants and cafes to experience new excitements and bring home great memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rama Residence Petitenget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Rama Residence Petitenget Bali/Seminyak