This small resort has a nice pool, ok staff, comfortable room. The lighting in our room was a problem, couldn't see well to get ready, etc. the room was well cleaned except for the towels they don't seem to bleach.loved the massage, great location, dont use the hotel driver, he quoted a super high price (3x blue bird taxi to seminyak square) and the hotel staff didn't stop him from tricking us our first day. :( just get a taxi, super easy to find at any time of day! Take the business card to get back as drivers dont know the place or tell them it's near flapjacks restaurant-seems to be famous.good location from all the hot spots just dont expect to walk. Overall satisfied. Good air con, pretty room, good privacy. Just compared with customer service elsewhere on the island I was a bit underwhelmed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali