This is probably my 5th or 6th time here, in addition to putting friends and family here - For Short Stays.
This is a lovely hotel at a very good price in a very good location, albeit not on the beach. I live on a neighboring island and whenever I pass through Bali for a day or so I try to book here. [If i am here longer than a night then I go more upscale and nearer the beach].
But the rooms are lovely, the staff friendly, and the service pretty good. Dont expect a 5 star experience- there are a few "holes" in the facilities and service - but again for the price you can get the standard here is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Residence Petitenget is in exciting Seminyak, Legian-Bali. Two minutes away by Free Shuttle Service to the long and white sandy Petitenget Beach, surrounded by sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets, adjacent to quality shops, choice cafes and exclusive dining spots. The one-story Resort hotel is a modern retreat with authentic Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world and allows guests to completely immerse themselves in the exotic atmosphere of Bali. Being there you are in the center of the happenings. a haven to indulge in fine cuisine and chill out in chic restaurants and cafes to experience new excitements and bring home great memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Rama Residence Petitenget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Rama Residence Petitenget Bali/Seminyak