Myself and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, before flying to Thailand.
The hotel is at the far end if seminyak, but easily within walking distance of a few restaurants and bars if you turn left out if the hotel, and a 5 minute taxi ride to Seminyak square which is literally a £1 or so (or you can get the free hotel shuttle). Legian / Kuta are 10 mins in a taxi and costs about £2.
The hotel is really well presented and very clean, if you look closely the rooms need a little work, but we decided to ignore that and focus on that the hotel looked amazing and added a little luxury to our travels for such a bargain price.
The staff were lovely and so friendly and would do anything for you, i can't praise them highly enough.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali