My third time at the Ivory and it is worse for the wear. Still a very good deal especially for Kerobokan for $56/night with free wifi, cable tv, good AC, comfy bed and nice pool.Unfortunately the walkway and the bathroom tiles have become stained and could do with a powerwash. Also, the bathroom reeks of mothballs, as chemical cakes are used in the drains. Nonetheless, it is very well located with a money changer and 2 convenience stores nearby. Skip Flapjacks for breakfast and head down the street to Gourmet Cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali