i stayed in one of their standard rooms and was thoroughly impressed by the spaciousness and layout of it. I especially loved the private garden/veranda built outside each room. Chilling out there was nice. The only flaw would be the fact that you can hear your neighbouring guests very easily (or anyone who talks) when they walk pass ur room. The rooms had a scent which my travel partner claimed smelled like "mold" which was not to her liking. I, however liked it. (might be just me cause im weird like that). Also, the water pressure for the shower seemed rather low. i suspect the other rooms were the same.
For breakfast, cross the road to the opposite cafe (i think it was Warung Jegeg) which is linked to Villa Bunga, they serve breakfast that is cheap and filling. i decided not to try the pancake cafe (Flapjacks) which is linked to Ivory Resort.
Overall, a nice fulfilling stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali