I stayed at this resort for 2 nights in July. All rooms are on ground level in separate unit and with a small private garden.
It's a small resort which means good privacy and the pool is small but very nice as hardly find anyone using it during my stay. The good thing of being small resort means you don't need to walk a lot to go to lobby or restaurant or the pool, and all limited facilities are nearby.
There is small restaurant near the lobby which serve b'fast and it's average. But there are other nice cafe (Gourment Cafe) and restaurant nearby within walking distance.
The room is clean but the shower is very weak and does not have hot water most of the time.
There is free wi-fi everywhere within the resort area which is convenience.
The staff there are friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, homewares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali