Water service is useless , after running the Water shower goes warm , cold , very hot and repeats the cycle annoying. Massage at the SPA was suprisingly good. Has a takeaway restaurant at front cooking almost everything. Hard to walk from here best to get cab or hire bike. ATM, convenience stores and mobile phone shop close by and other good restaurants. Not bad for the price. Could be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Residence Petitenget is in exciting Seminyak, Legian-Bali. Two minutes away by Free Shuttle Service to the long and white sandy Petitenget Beach, surrounded by sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets, adjacent to quality shops, choice cafes and exclusive dining spots. The one-story Resort hotel is a modern retreat with authentic Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world and allows guests to completely immerse themselves in the exotic atmosphere of Bali. Being there you are in the center of the happenings. a haven to indulge in fine cuisine and chill out in chic restaurants and cafes to experience new excitements and bring home great memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Splitty, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rama Residence Petitenget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Rama Residence Petitenget Bali/Seminyak