I spent 3 weeks at the Kima Surfari in June of 2014 and enjoyed it very much. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms are very nice and clean! I spent 4 nights in a 4 bed-room (with AC) before moving to a 2 bed-room (with fan/no AC) and I have to say that both was very nice...
All the surfguides are fun to be around and the overall vibe is awesome :) Lots of fun people mostly from Switzerland and Germany but also some Dutch, British and Australian folks just having a good time.
Hope to go back there next summer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Seminyak, at the west coast of the beautiful Island of Bali, The Green Room Seminyak guarantees its customers relaxation in a tropical, quiet surrounding with well trained staff to feed all your needs. We have made an effort to create a genuine Bali atmosphere for your comfort. Seminyak is located 5km north of Kuta, Bali’s tourist center. Seminyak is not as busy as Kuta, but there are a lot of dining, shopping, and partying opportunities around. The Green Room is in only 400m walking distance to Seminyak Beach where you enjoy sunbathing and water sports opportunities like surfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Green Room Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Room Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Green Room Seminyak Bali