“Nice spa, not so good massage”
Review of Espace Spa

Espace Spa
Ranked #25 of 140 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The place is really nice compared to other spa centers however it all depends on the masseus. After my massage I felt ok, but within two hours I noticed that they had bruised my legs and I kept getting cramps on one of my legs.

ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Wichis-aa,

Thank you for your comments on Espace Spa.I am sorry to hear about the discomfort you experienced after your massage.Our staff are trained to monitor clients reactions upon pressure. I am not denying that pressure might have been slightly too strong. Even slightly overweight person may manifest slight bruising on pressure paints sometimes.The cramp on one of the leg may indicate strong release of toxins.A lot of clients come to us to feel real massage and pressure opposed to the pampering offered by many other establishments.
I deeply regret again your reaction and apologize for your discomfort.

May I ask you to forward to me the date , treatment and name used in on invoice order for me to get back to you.

Kind Regards

in 13 reviews
"service"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Of all the spas in seminyak i have to recommend espace over all the others. The combination of relaxing ambience, highly trained staff, reasonable prices and world class treatments has won me over as a loyal return customer. During my 5 visits to this special spa i have had 2 deep cleanse facials, a chair massage, 2 pedicures and aromatherapy reflexology and each of those treatments was heavenly. My latest therapist is named Ira, she is fantastic, please ask for her. She is tiny but her hands are mightly in the massage; she sorted out my tension-induced shoulder problems. It's centrally located so once you've done your morning shop, pop in here for a treatment, then off to Biku for high tea. Love it.

ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Thescrutinizer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor .
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all your treatment at Espace Spa.

IRA thank you for your positive feed back. Our therapists are trained to relieve stress in very specific parts of the body.

We look forward to seeing you again at Espace Spa.

Best Regards - The management

Reviewed July 6, 2013

In case you are looking for a nice, clean and professional spa, pls try espace in Seminyak...
We knew their treatments were good, as we them several times at our villa for a "at home" service. Yesterday we went to their place and were surprised by the professionalism they offered us, their massage is wonderfull, didnt try any other treatment yet, but for sure wewill go back there always and try some of their other treatments.

Dear Erlin-Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatment at our Spa.

We look forward to seeing you again at Espace Spa in the future

Best Regards - The management

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here based on reviews and we weren't disappointed. Very professional staff. I had a massage and facial which were both heaven, my boyfriend had a body scrub and massage. Very relaxing experience, I would definitely recommend. We both walked out wondering why we waited until the end of our trip to do this. Thanks Espace!

Dear Grant_yvette,
Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor . We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all your treatment at Espace Spa.

we look forward to seeing you again at Espace Spa in the future.

Best Regards - The Management

See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2013

An oasis on an otherwise dusty, busy street in Seminyak, Espace, from the front door and beyond would be comparable to any spa experience in any large major city.

With a beautiful green lawn upon entry, to friendly, helpful staff, this is one stop on your trip to Bali that you definitely need to schedule in.

My fiance and I booked an afternoon of relaxing the day before our wedding here in Bali and were not disappointed.

We had organized a couples full body massage & volcanic mud body wrap which had my partner dozing off within minutes due to the relaxing nature of the massage.

Then we parted ways and he went for a foot massage to which he described as 'foot heaven' as I indulged in one of the best mani/pedi's I've ever had with 2 wonderful technicians.

Overall the experience was an unforgettable afternoon of bliss and removal from the hustle and bustle of what is the streets of Bali.

My fiance and I can't thank and recommend Espace enough for for was a highlight of our trip.

Do yourself a favour and make Espace a 'MUST SEE' destination while in Bali.

1  Thank _swiss_miss_hi
ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Cammiv,

Thank you for taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.
we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all your treatment at Espace.Thank you also for mentioning our team. We try really hard to make sure each and every guest has the most professional spa experience from start to finish.
We look forward to seeing you at Espace Spa in the future.
And We hope you had a very nice wedding.

Best Regards - The Management