“Excellent Foot reflexology”

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Foot reflexology”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Foot massage we had was excellent. 60minutes seem to be a little short for us. It was very relaxing and worth the time and money to visit.
Went to Espace the second time for body massage, that was just average. Massage skills is just alright, my body was aching for 2 days after (everyone has different reaction). Price wise, they are good. Always fully booked, even so we didn't have to wait for long when we walked-in. The ginger tea they serve is lovely!

Visited March 2013
ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear ST0912,
Thank you for visiting Espace Spa,and taking the time to review Espace on Tripadvisor.

Crystal Aromatherapy foot reflexology , enjoy the comport and relaxation of our fully reclining bed concept. Acupressure,deep strokes and drainage will make your feet and full body fell entirely new

We look forward to welcoming you again at Espace Spa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Great spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went there for 3 hours of pampering , stone massage, pedicure, manicure, it was excellent, maybe not in same league as Prana or similar but half the price . Worth a visit and lovely ginger tea .

Visited March 2013
ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Tigerbeer,

Thank you for visiting Espace Spa, and taking the time to review Espace Spa on TripAdvisor.
We feel rewarded that you received a relaxing experience at our Spa
Our home made Ginger Tea is our special welcome drink .

Again, thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you again at Espace Spa.

Best Regards- The Management
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Good tension relief massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We first went to Espace as walk-in since it was located quite conveniently. We went back a second time during our stay in Bali, and I would say Nurul was a great therapist :)

The first massage was good, but could be better. The therapist spoke simple English, and despite feedback that the massage was too firm, I still had to bear with pain on some stress points.

However, Nurul did it differently. She would check if the massage was ok, and she even offered me tissue paper when she realised I had running nose during the massage. She also asked if I wanted to take a shower after the massage, which was good :)

Espace might not be the cheapest massage around, but I'd say is considered low priced compared to Singapore's spa and massage. Just some expectation adjustment, since the massage rooms are much simpler done up than the shop front. But hey, at least it's clean enough :)

Visited March 2013
ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Efatrie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Espace Spa.
Nurul thank you for your very positive feed back.
The pain experienced on stress points is indicative of a blockage. The art is about bringing the person to the threshold of pain and tolerance . That requires very good communication obviously , hence hard to archive sometimes.

Thank you again for your review, we look forward to your next visit to Espace Spa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Always go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We always stop go to espace whenever we're in Bali. The massages are well priced and generally very good. The rooms are clean, they may seem a little shabby, but I prefer cleanliness over anything else. The staff are very attentive, and always ask if things are ok- too hard/ soft etc. I've also tried the facial (was ok) and the body scrub (very good).

ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Lee - sunset,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Espace Spa.
We try really hard to make sure each and every guest has the most professional spa experience from start to finish.
Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation , We look forward to your next visit to Espace Spa

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The worst massage in Bali and in the World E V E R !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I already wrote a review about the ESPACE SPA long time ago, but somehow my review has been removed or disappeared from Tripadvisor..? That's why I have to write again, so other people can read the truth about this massage place. I mean, it is good to know, what could happen there.

Originally we tried this "Espace Spa" because of good reviews. My choice was normal full body massage and my wife's choice was stone massage, and our expectations were high, of course.

From the outside this place looks ok, but when they take you in the massage room, it's totally different feeling there. Dark, shady, untidy room, where the air condition was set too freezing cold. We kindly asked the staff to adjust the air condition more warm or switch it off. Nothing happened.
Unprofessional massage ladies were talking and laughing to each other during the massage...not nice for the customer while you're trying to relax...right?
I asked many times for a medium strong massage, but it was too strong all the time. Good massage is not meant to be hurting you or cause any bruising! Bruises appeared after that massage session, my skin and muscles were really sore. The worst part is still coming up...

Next came the stones for my wife's stone massage. Massage lady accidentally dropped some stones to the floor, bang, bang, bang...maybe stones were too hot for her hands? The next thing what happened, they started the massage with those stones. Too hot stones burned my wife's skin and she screamed "take those stones away immediately!" As the result there was some burns on the back of my wife... We also mentioned about this incident to the "manager" or who ever was in charge at the front desk that day. They denied everything and we had to pay full price for burning of the skin of my wife and bruising my body...VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!

Cashier was only thing that worked properly at the ESPACE SPA. They managed to get all the money.

We definitely DO NOT go back there again - NOT EVEN FOR FREE!!!

NOTE! This is my only one "TERRIBLE" rating in Tripadvisor so far...

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Sunshine1933
ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Sunshine 1933,

Thank you for your negative comments it helps the management to better monitor quality.
We do remember very well the very negative comment. We do not remember yours in May 2012.
We have informed TripAdvisor about your comment, "Review being erased ".

We have reviewed all our bookings with Warm Stone and massage in May in the same room. We have found a lot of different dates.
Can you please help us by advising us if you can remember the approximate date, time and name you have used for your invoice.

Thanking you a lot of in advance - The Management