“Above average meals”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd dinner in Bali. Came here coz of TA highly rated review. Overall I gave it 7/10. Restoran is located along the street which is not very brightly lighted. Simple cozy setup & you can view the action in the kitchen. Service is good. Very promptly serve upon seated. We ate 4 dish: samba, grilled snapper, pork satay & lawai. Total IDR 230k. Average price. Satay is good. Fish so so. Again, I believe there are better choices.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm sorry to leave bad review but I have to say this warung is so overrated. I tried here because of tripadvisor review however we were really disappointing. We ordered grilled fish, 2 pieces of prawn and satay. The food took ages to come, the taste was disappointing and it was bule price (350k)! If you eat at jimbaran seafood, it would cost half of this!

1  Thank JennyLasmana
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and was impressed with the food and service. Not overly cheap for a basic little warung, but by no means expensive. Nasi Goreng was basic but tasty, giant prawns with garlic were great, as were the accompanying stir fried greens. We also had a lemongrass
Chicken dish which was ok too. The bintang was super cold out of the freezer which is always a nice touch.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We came here one afternoon to have lunch and had trouble finding it even though I printed out all the pictures I could find. It also didn't help that the traffic safety guy (whatever they're called!) at the W pointed us in the wrong direction, which caused us to walk for a good 25 minutes in the wrong way! Anyways, if you are going to Warung Eny from the W, make a LEFT and it will be less than 10 minutes walk on the other side of the street. If you are coming from elsewhere, make sure the W is on the LEFT side of the street and you will be fine.

When we arrived there wasn't anyone there and it looked dark so we weren't sure it was open. We walked in and was greeted and we were able to choose where we wanted to sit. I chose the seats right by the fan as we walked for so long, it was quite hot and our son was asleep in his stroller.

My husband ordered a curry dish and I got the mie goreng. It took the family quite awhile to make our food but everything was freshly made (the vegetables were even freshly cut and julienned) so we didn't mind the wait. I also ordered freshly blended juices - papaya and pineapple.

I had to leave early as I had a facial and massage appointment but my husband stayed behind and even ordered another juice (for me) and some satays to go (for our son when he woke up). The satays are made right outside the restaurant and put into a box for us to take home.

The food was wonderful and the prices were very reasonable. We would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Seminyak 10 nights & had dinner here 3 nights it was beautiful
Very reasonably priced & as everyone says yes the Bingtang is cold! The red snapper, Prawns (biggest ever) chicken satay highly recommend! fresh healthy food.
We will be back next year.