My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights over NYE 2012.
As you can imagine over new years eve, Seminyak gets very busy and the town gets ready for an influx of tourists and celebrations. We arrived at the hotel on the 31st Dec as they were preparing for their own celebrations in the restaurant. They had a stage set up and buffet ready.
One funny thing we found was upon check in, they kept mentioning the 'compulsory dinner' for NYE. We were confused, asked about 'compulsory' and the receptionist said yes. I laughed and just took it as a language blip. We got a call later in our rooms saying that dinner was ready and we could go down. Being NYE we already made plans so we had to kindly and awkwardly refuse.
When we checked into our villa, we were amazed by the private pool villa. We literally had a small pool right outside the bedroom and an outdoor lounge and kitchen next to the pool. The bedroom was very comfortable and the bathroom very clean.
The staff are excellent and helpful, providing local information and getting taxis.
The only drawback I would say is the location. It is situated in the heart of Seminyak but on a very long potholed road which is very awkward to walk down. Some taxis also didn't know of the hotel so we had to guide them.
If you want a romantic break and wanted to tuck yourself into your villa, then this is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Elegantly decorated, Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak is located just a 5-minute stroll from from Seminyak Square. Featuring luxurious villas with private pools, it has a garden and restaurant. Free shuttles to Kuta and Petitenget Beach are available. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Featuring dark wood furnishings, spacious bedrooms in the villas open out to views of the private pool. Villas are equipped with flat-screen TV, iPod dock and CD/DVD player. Each villa also features a minibar and fully equipped kitchen fitted with a microwave as well as a refrigerator. Large en suite bathrooms come with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Offering views of the pool, Star Cafe Restaurant and The View Rooftop Bar serves a la carte and buffet Indonesian hot meals as well as light refreshments. Other dining options can be found 15-minute walk from the property. Guests enjoy relaxing massage at Adella Spa or lounging by the out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villais Exclusive Villa And Spa
- La Villais Exclusive Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Grand La Villais Villa And Spa Seminyak Bali