We have just come back from a 7night stay in La Villais and it was an amazing place. The staff, the villas, the location - everything seemed perfect to us.
The staff were always very friendly, especially with our 18 month old son. The Balinese love children and this was very evident here. One lovely waiter even took him for a little walk while we finished our breakfast in peace!
Breakfast was nice, although you do get a bit sick of eating same thing everyday but it is nice that it is included. You can also take your food back to the villa to eat, which is what we did a few mornings as it was easier to entertain a toddler in our own villa rather than in the restaurant!
Room was amazing, really 5 star. We did have a small issue with mosquitos but not a big problem. Staff spray for mozzies during the week and also when they turn down your bed in the evening. I think you just need to be vigilant around dusk and make sure you have the mosquito nets drawn and the doors closed.
Staff cleaned both the villa and the pool everyday and it could not be faulted.
We availed of the shuttle to Kuta twice and on our final day they even dropped us at our next hotel near the airport which was about 10 minutes further from Kuta. They do anything they can to help you.
Location was perfect for us, close enough to the restaurants and bars yet still quiet and peaceful. We did have an issue with noise on the first day as they were doing some repairs to the villa next door but as soon as we asked about it the manager made the workmen stop so my son could have his lunchtime nap, and we were moved to a villa further from the noise that afternoon.
Villas are about a 20min walk to the beach but we took this into account when we booked so knew this...taxis are so cheap, that if you dont feel like walking there is no problem!
One suggestion would be to maybe have an in-house babysitter available but this was not really too big an issue as we got a recommendation from the Trip Advisor Bali forum for a nanny service.
I would definitely recommend this place, and I hope we will be back some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Elegantly decorated, Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak is located just a 5-minute stroll from from Seminyak Square. Featuring luxurious villas with private pools, it has a garden and restaurant. Free shuttles to Kuta and Petitenget Beach are available. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Featuring dark wood furnishings, spacious bedrooms in the villas open out to views of the private pool. Villas are equipped with flat-screen TV, iPod dock and CD/DVD player. Each villa also features a minibar and fully equipped kitchen fitted with a microwave as well as a refrigerator. Large en suite bathrooms come with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Offering views of the pool, Star Cafe Restaurant and The View Rooftop Bar serves a la carte and buffet Indonesian hot meals as well as light refreshments. Other dining options can be found 15-minute walk from the property. Guests enjoy relaxing massage at Adella Spa or lounging by the out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villais Exclusive Villa And Spa
- La Villais Exclusive Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Grand La Villais Villa And Spa Seminyak Bali