I must declare I have been watching the construction of La Villais ever since it was a grassy block with a few cows grazing on it.
We had regularly stayed at Sanyas Suites and had got to know Gede the General Manager very well. Each trip Gede would whisk me off to the La Villais construction site (which he was going to manage) for my comments on the building and its marketing.
Despite the relationship with Gede, we have no financial or any sort of connection with Gede or La Villais and give freely of our time and advice. We do not receive any freebies of any kind and pay the standard price for our own accommodation and services.
Having said this .... La Villais is superb.
Everything Gede hoped for has been achieved and he also swiped some of the very best staff from Sanyas to move with him to La Villais. You'll find the staff are superbly trained and you'll come to expect that very genuine Balinese service and smile.
It is a fairly big villa resort, tucked into a quiet location a short stroll behind Ultimos.
We stayed in one of the single bedroom villas which of course has its own pool and outdoor living area and kitchen. Each villa is simply laid out in a similar style as we'd come to love at Sanyas, the difference being that La Villais is probably a little more upmarket in their choice of finishing materials - mostly porcelain and granite.
The bathroom is a major improvement and is now indoors with its own airconditioning. Its so good and laving with its earthy polished granite floors and walls that I'd rate the bathroom as the highlight of the villas themselves.
The vaulted thatched ceilings are retained giving the bedroom area a very spaceous and airy feel. Iy would be difficult not to be impressed when you enter this main part of the villa.
Despite it being our first visit to La Villais it felt like we'd be welcomed home, a home we're keen to return to again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Elegantly decorated, Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak is located just a 5-minute stroll from from Seminyak Square. Featuring luxurious villas with private pools, it has a garden and restaurant. Free shuttles to Kuta and Petitenget Beach are available. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Featuring dark wood furnishings, spacious bedrooms in the villas open out to views of the private pool. Villas are equipped with flat-screen TV, iPod dock and CD/DVD player. Each villa also features a minibar and fully equipped kitchen fitted with a microwave as well as a refrigerator. Large en suite bathrooms come with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Offering views of the pool, Star Cafe Restaurant and The View Rooftop Bar serves a la carte and buffet Indonesian hot meals as well as light refreshments. Other dining options can be found 15-minute walk from the property. Guests enjoy relaxing massage at Adella Spa or lounging by the out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand La Villais Villa and Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villais Exclusive Villa Hotel Seminyak
- La Villais Exclusive Villa And Spa
- Grand La Villais Villa And Spa Seminyak Bali