We have stayed in many locations in Bali, BUT, this is positively the nicest. The staff were always happy and nothing is to much to ask. Mathieu, the owner, was away while we were there, but Gede made us exceptionally welcome and is a very polite and helpful person.
The rooms are great, the air con works really well and the garden is beautiful.
Breakfast served under a beautiful vine covered pergola, is very relaxed, and can be a great time to catch up with other guests staying there.
This place really is an oasis. From the time you arrive, to the time you leave, everything is well done and with respect.
Thank you for another fantastic holiday in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private boutique resort with 4 guesthouses. Providing top service for guests who want to experience Bali and all the beauty it has to offer. 4 Luxury guesthouses with en-suite bathrooms, magnificent garden with relax bale, pergola for shaded breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails or late night drinks, sundecks with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas, 2 swimming pools (one for play and one for laps) and jacuzzi all in a green lush setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Blubambu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Blubambu Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Blubambu Bali/Seminyak