We chose these villa's because we were looking for something with two bedrooms that was reasonable priced. Definitely value for money, but compared to the other 4 hotels we stayed at in Bali it just didn't compare. It definitely has potential but there were quite a few things in our room that required maintenance. My friends doors didn't open and close properly and the shower was ridiculously poor with only a few of the little jets working, the others all clogged up. The living area is outside which means there are a few mosquitoes around which makes it hard to be social. But if you are in your room it isn't too bad. My friend and I got a hot stone massage and were very disappointed - they girls were so rough and a few of the stones burnt me. They also put us both in the same room to get changed which was a little awkward, however it was fairly cheap all the same. The beds were comfortable and the staff were very friendly. They arranged airport pick up for my partner which was a relief so I didn't have to worry about it. The food was average, but there are other places you can walk to. They offer a free courtesy shuttle around Seminyak and it is actually positioned well. However the walk down the narrow street in the dark wasn't too bad. It can be tricky to find, lucky I had read a few reviews first and could help the driver find it. They need to turn down the narrow lane right before the Ize Hotel (about 100m before Seminyak Square) and go right to the end. This was for the Jas Villa's and Jas Green Villa's. The Jas Boutique Villas are not at this location but I think they will help you get there if you arrive here by mistake. If you are looking for reasonable priced accommodation, then give the Jas Villa's a go. Otherwise, maybe check out The Kayana Villa's or even L Hotel for some other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Bali's most sought after area. Seminyak is known for its trendy cafes, modern art gallery, fashionable boutique and beautiful beach. Here, you are not just experiencing a retreat but you will discover the spirit of Bali. The Jas villas are decorated with Balinese theme to give our guests memorable stays. You can spend your cocktail evening, while you enjoy the serene sound of the wall fountain from your very own private swimming pool. Each villa is equipped with full kitchen set, a comfortable lounge to enjoy every moment with your companion. Enjoy your morning coffee with a wide selection of our international as well as local TV channel. Stay connected with your friends and family as each villa is equipped with internet Wi-Fi. Free shuttle is provided around Seminyak area for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Jas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jas Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Jas Villas Bali/Seminyak