Booked a 2brm villa. The pool were small that we don't feel like dipping into it. The rooms are ok. Toilets were big. Overall the place is clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Daily breakfast were served in the villa. The location were good. Lots of restaurant just 5mins walk alone the small lane. For that price, i think it's of good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Bali's most sought after area. Seminyak is known for its trendy cafes, modern art gallery, fashionable boutique and beautiful beach. Here, you are not just experiencing a retreat but you will discover the spirit of Bali. The Jas villas are decorated with Balinese theme to give our guests memorable stays. You can spend your cocktail evening, while you enjoy the serene sound of the wall fountain from your very own private swimming pool. Each villa is equipped with full kitchen set, a comfortable lounge to enjoy every moment with your companion. Enjoy your morning coffee with a wide selection of our international as well as local TV channel. Stay connected with your friends and family as each villa is equipped with internet Wi-Fi. Free shuttle is provided around Seminyak area for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Jas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jas Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Jas Villas Bali/Seminyak