Having stayed in villas and in Bali (including Seminyak) before we were very disappointed with Jas Villas. They were overpriced worn villas located down a dark muddy lane way (difficult for taxis to travel down), away from the 'centre' of Seminyak. Unfriendly check in. On the outside kitchen appeared modern but inside cupboards were old and damaged and struggled to close drawers. Water damage to bedroom ceiling and poorly flushing toilet (if your bin doesn't have holes in it, fill that to flush the toilet). Semi open air bathroom, with glass panels to allow for natural light which was good but the modern fountain type shower head was not practical, splashing water all over the bathroom and wetting the toilet and vanity. Private pool area with nice fountain feature and daybed but pool quite deep (and same depth all the way along). Bedrooms made up sporatically, even when we had been out all day we had to ask for the room to be made up and for fresh towels. Bed was uncomfortable. Breakfast was served in the villa and the different dishes arrived at various times so could not eat at once or all together if you wanted the food warm (or to eat toast with your eggs). Also took a long time for breakfast dishes to be cleared. Service charge on mini-bar exhorbitant. There are plenty of other places to stay in Seminyak and surrounds so recommend to pick somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Bali's most sought after area. Seminyak is known for its trendy cafes, modern art gallery, fashionable boutique and beautiful beach. Here, you are not just experiencing a retreat but you will discover the spirit of Bali. The Jas villas are decorated with Balinese theme to give our guests memorable stays. You can spend your cocktail evening, while you enjoy the serene sound of the wall fountain from your very own private swimming pool. Each villa is equipped with full kitchen set, a comfortable lounge to enjoy every moment with your companion. Enjoy your morning coffee with a wide selection of our international as well as local TV channel. Stay connected with your friends and family as each villa is equipped with internet Wi-Fi. Free shuttle is provided around Seminyak area for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Jas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jas Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Jas Villas Bali/Seminyak