This is a great value villa, in a great location just off one of the main streets hosting restaurants such as ltimo, Rumours, Trattoria, The Junction, Cafe Bali, Champagne Bar, Kaizen, Chandi and of course the best beaches at Kudeta and La Lucciola. The villas were clean and the bedrooms a reasonable size one with an outdoor bathroom (which constantly smelled unfortunately) and the other with an indoor bathroom which didn't. Staff were great and overall we had a great stay. We could have done with a little more room, but all in all very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Bali's most sought after area. Seminyak is known for its trendy cafes, modern art gallery, fashionable boutique and beautiful beach. Here, you are not just experiencing a retreat but you will discover the spirit of Bali. The Jas villas are decorated with Balinese theme to give our guests memorable stays. You can spend your cocktail evening, while you enjoy the serene sound of the wall fountain from your very own private swimming pool. Each villa is equipped with full kitchen set, a comfortable lounge to enjoy every moment with your companion. Enjoy your morning coffee with a wide selection of our international as well as local TV channel. Stay connected with your friends and family as each villa is equipped with internet Wi-Fi. Free shuttle is provided around Seminyak area for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Jas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jas Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Jas Villas Bali/Seminyak