While it is indeed value for money in terms of space, I wouldn't recommend this place at all to those who enjoy a good location, comfort and cleanliness. It is run down and badly in need of refurbishing. I believe it was once a really lovely place and still can be if something is done to restore it. But for now, it is mosquito infested, with rather dirty looking bed linen, holes in the mosquito nets, towels that aren't fresh smelling or clean and rather rough to the touch, sofa that is torn and unsightly. The place is dimly lit even with all lights turned on and that attracts mosquitoes even more. I spent the entire night wide awake just hitting away at mosquitoes. I wanted to check out the very next day but had no choice other than to stay on as I'd already paid in full. I spent my second night better prepared to fight with the mosquitoes and planted mosquito patches all around the bed. That somewhat helped. The bathroom although spacious is rather run down and makes you just want to do your thing and get out. As for breakfast, although having a butler deliver breakfast of your choice at a time appointed by you is a nice idea, the quality of breakfast is left to be desired. Be prepared that breakfast could come to you rather cold, coffee or tea means a pot of hot water which you would use to make on your own cuppa with the sachets available at the kitchenette and juice tastes like a really sweet cordial mix. I personally would appreciate a cup of freshly brewed coffee and juice that's more natural. If you want to be away from the excitement of the activities in Seminyak then this location is fine. But if you're in Seminyak for the shopping and night life, you are not in the middle of it if you stay here and need to walk at least 10 minutes to be at the start of it all. Not at all safe to walk because there are no pavements all the way - so avoid walking if you're with little ones. You need to call for a taxi from the villa if you don't want to walk. In terms of service, Balinese are generally lovely people. Won't likely be back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The enchanting Kunti Villas with 7 exclusive units are located next to the fashionable Seminyak area where beach and all kinds of shopping, restaurants, nightlife and entertainment can be found. After an active day, you can escape to peacefulness in this wonderful holiday villa with private swimming pool with sundeck area, kitchenette, semi-open dining area and living area. The combination of sunny skies and tranquility, as well as warm and friendly Balinese hospitality makes this villa the perfect holiday gateway for families and couples. The guest rooms are beautifully appointed and well equipped with modern amenities. Experience personalized service, 24-Hours Security, 24-Hours Front Desk, Laundry service, Daily housekeeping and Room service, etc. Contemporarily Balinese design and true serenity that will genuinely leave you with unforgettable memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kunti Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Beau Kunti Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Kunti Villas Bali/Seminyak