“cheap and tasty”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Perth, Australia
“cheap and tasty”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We thought this place was lovely and on a full day out when we didnt want to go out for a meal, we ordered take out pizza which were delicious and made very quickly as a reasonable price. Have not stayed in for meal, but would definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013

• Indonesian first
Tromso, Norway
“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went to this restaurant in 2010 with some friends. Although our request was not on the menu, the chef himself came to our table so we could explain the dish. The food was excellent and the service magnificent! When I return to Bali, I will most definitely visit Sasa again.

• Visited February 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Best Italian cuisine in Bali”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was the most authentic Italian food I experienced in Bali. The pizza and pasta were brilliant. The owner was very welcoming and the staff very friendly.

I enjoyed the food and visited the restaurant a few times during my stay in Seminyak. They also do delivery which can be very useful if you have children and want food delivered to your hotel/villa.

• Visited November 2012
Munich
“Excellent italien food!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After 2 weeks on the north coast of Bali only eating Nasi Campung we were longing for a great pizza and went to the place we have been 2 years ago: Sasa. It was still really the best choice in Seminyak. The Italian chef is cooking himself and the Penne alla Siziliana is a must. The margeritas are great too. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
Ireland
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Read the reviews on TA and decided to bypass my favourite Italian and give this place a go.
usually a good Italian has a nice aroma of fresh herbs but did not get that here.
I had pizza it was average and bland.My wife had the ceaser salad,it was better.
I dont usually comment on this but i thought the decor was poor,lots of bare yellow walls.
I think this place needs to make more of an effort given its near by competition.

• Visited December 2012