I am currently staying Villa Nunia, we have payed $2000 a week. The place is dirty, badly maintained, in one bedroom the toilet has given problems on
and off all week, some feeble attempts to fix but again, this morning a strong sewerage smell from the toilet next to the kitchen, how inviting!!! problems with microwave, looks like shower hasn't been cleaned since villas were built, thank goodness for outdoor shower, haven't been game to get in the indoor one, pool half emptied at one stage for no reason. Have to constantly ask staff to fix things and do things. Clearly nothing gets cleaned or checked beds made and towels changed is the extent of the service. DON'T STAY HERE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nunia Boutique Villas is complex villas with 1 and 2 bedroom villas, located in Seminyak fashion area within 10 minutes walking to the beach. An improvement toward the villas is being practically implemented. Breakfasts provided with various menu options within a butler service which is being designed. Room amenities, as sofa, towels , etc are recently renewed. Nunia is the place where people could find the privacy inside the modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nunia Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nunia Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Nunia Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak