Nunia Villas is one of many, many villas in Seminyak, several of which look expensive and exquisite. While Nunia may not be the most high-end, we can certainly recommend Nunia for its truly private pool villas, which are well-kept by staff everyday (They spray for mosquitoes every night and we only ever saw one bugger flying around the whole time). The pool appears to be self-cleaning as it remained immaculate all 4 days of our stay. The spacious rooms are also decorated in black and white minimalistic-chic, and the outdoor shower is a nice touch. On the flip side, half the items on the room service menu were always unavailable, and those that were you wished weren't after the first bite. That said, there are numerous cheap and great restaurants within walking distance of Nunia. The service, reception desk and room service, always had a ready smile and offered assistance whenever needed. Value-wise, we had a great discount because of Groupon. Without that, I would pay maybe USD$200 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nunia Boutique Villas is complex villas with 1 and 2 bedroom villas, located in Seminyak fashion area within 10 minutes walking to the beach. An improvement toward the villas is being practically implemented. Breakfasts provided with various menu options within a butler service which is being designed. Room amenities, as sofa, towels , etc are recently renewed. Nunia is the place where people could find the privacy inside the modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nunia Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nunia Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Nunia Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak