I tell you what, I stayed at Grandma's Hotel the first time around for $2 less a night and I feel like such a fool! Raja Gardens is beautiful, spacious, and very comfortable. It's located really close to the beach and easy access to bars, restaurants, and shops. I loved our little room! The bathroom was probably the cleanest I have seen since I got to Bali 3 weeks ago. It almost felt like you were taking a shower outside as they have beautiful plants and stones decorating part of the bathroom. We had a very decent sized room and a nice little porch with a couple of chairs to relax and overlook the pool. The only downfall is the lack of A/C in our room, which made for a very hot evening. The nets they put around the bed refuse any air from the fan to enter, so I ended up getting bit by some very lucky mosquitos. Other than that, it's definitely worth the stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosy bungalows in a big peaceful garden just a few steps from Seminyak beach. Large swimming pool. Close to the best restaurants,shopping and nightlife. Only 9 rooms ... small is beautiful! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Raja Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raja Gardens Hotel Seminyak
- Raja Gardens Hotel Bali/Seminyak