“What more could you ask for!”

Frankensteins Laboratory
Ranked #53 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Bar, Asian, Indonesian, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bali's First & Only halloween themed live cabaret & band bar/restaurant. Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Frankensteins delivers Creepy Concoctions from the Bar - cocktails in IV Bags, Crystal Skulls and Syringes, Monster Bites from the kitchen - Wood Fired Pizzas, Mouthwatering Australian Styled Burgers, Pastas & Indonesian Food + an extensive Kids menu. After Dark the zombies come out in 'Thriller' styled cabaret show by The Dancing Dead & live Music every night with our 6 piece Monsters Band. Its Terrifyingly Good Fun - Buhahahahahaha!
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What more could you ask for!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've recently come back from my first trip to Bali and was so happy to discover this fantastic resturant.
Myself and my partner were greeted by the lovely Miranda who ensured we enjoyed our dining experience. I highly recommend the thursday night seafood all you can eat. Great range of seafood and the entertainment was fantastic nopt to mention the cocktails! Again I would like to thank Miranda for making our experience so enjoyable and even though the resturant was busy she still took the time to chat with us.

Do yourselves a favoure and try this resturant.

1 Thank Michelle G

• Indonesian first
“Amazing venue!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went into JPs warung club on Friday evening for dinner with my partner, upon arrival we were greeted with a friendly smile from a staff member & also from the manager (western female).

We were offered seats of our choice, an drinks straight away - then we ordered the meals which didn't take long at all. We were both delighted with our meals.

The female manager came over fter our plates were cleared and asked how everything was and if everything was enjoyable - it was nice to have her come over and introduce herself and make sure we were happy with everything. A pleasant gesture not seen enough!

After a few more drinks we paid the bill (very reasonably priced) and off we went, on our way out the manager once again made an effort to say thank you for coming and to enjoy the rest of our evening - the simple things!

We have recommended this venue to friends that are visiting soon & we will be back in no time!

Melbourne
“Average experience”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went there on a Saturday night at about 7pm for a meal. The restaurant/bar was completely empty and the owner/manager (westerner) was there greeting incoming customers, however it was a little intimidating as it was unclear at first whether she was the owner or just another customer.

The atmosphere is good, however at the time we were there, there was no music being played and no clear indication as to when it would be played.

I ordered a Fish and Chips (relatively expensive compared to other things on the menu) and it was very small. I normally don't eat very much, but even for me it was small (entree size). It is kind of like fish nuggets rather than a full fillet of fish. My partner ordered the Chicken Nasi Goreng which was quite nice and the size was more generous.

Service is good, so I guess it depends on what you order, however nothing convinced me that it is as good as other reviews.

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Great Vibe!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Music, cocktails, western and Indo food! Great location! Great staff! A perfect place to head for on your trip to Bali!! I love the beef salad!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 1NZfamilyof4
Melbourne, Australia
“Average food&beverage, nice salsa place”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I can say, nothing really special about this place, they served everything in average ways.. but i really enjoy seeing people do salsa dance and have a little dance for my self here..

• Visited March 2013