“Great Vibe!”

Frankensteins Laboratory
Ranked #53 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Bar, Asian, Indonesian, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bali's First & Only halloween themed live cabaret & band bar/restaurant. Situated in the heart of Seminyak, Frankensteins delivers Creepy Concoctions from the Bar - cocktails in IV Bags, Crystal Skulls and Syringes, Monster Bites from the kitchen - Wood Fired Pizzas, Mouthwatering Australian Styled Burgers, Pastas & Indonesian Food + an extensive Kids menu. After Dark the zombies come out in 'Thriller' styled cabaret show by The Dancing Dead & live Music every night with our 6 piece Monsters Band. Its Terrifyingly Good Fun - Buhahahahahaha!
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Great Vibe!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Music, cocktails, western and Indo food! Great location! Great staff! A perfect place to head for on your trip to Bali!! I love the beef salad!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 1NZfamilyof4

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Average food&beverage, nice salsa place”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I can say, nothing really special about this place, they served everything in average ways.. but i really enjoy seeing people do salsa dance and have a little dance for my self here..

Northam Western Australia
“If you like you food to be HOT from the kitchen then DON'T eat at JP's”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My friend and I went to JP's for their so called Famous BBQ Sea Food all you can eat Buffet,

We arrive about 10 minuets before start of buffet and saw the food coming out from the kitchen and been placed into the the buffet warms and expecting the food to be piping hot staright from the kitchen I filled my plate and then when I went to eat my fish,prawns etc I was very disappoint that the food was barely warm, I made complaint, staff apologies and I walked out only paying for my drinks,

NT
“Great food”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We sampled a few starters all were really good, fave was tofu with dipping sauce.
I loved the black beef soup because was an unexpected dish.

We came back for lunch had the steak baguette, was perfect lunch size.

Took friends back for dinner I had the lasagne and a salad, went well with a cold Bintang. Every one enjoyed their meal.

Staff are friendly and if you get a table near entrance the people watching is good.

Adelaide, Australia
“Delicious, affordable food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was a bit dubious about wandering in off the street, but i am glad i did!

It's a well known restaurant and live music venue as other reviewers have mentioned. We went twice on our last day in Bali, i liked the food that much i went back the same day for dinner.

I love lasagne, and the shitaake mushroom dish was beautiful. I'm missing it as i type.... 35,000 rupies for beautiful, tasty layers of tomato, basil and mushrooms with a creamy bechamel sauce. It rates as good as any high end vegetarian lasange i've had here in Adelaide.

Also had the sate tasting plate, was yummy and a good entree to share. The ceasar salad was light and fresh, the chicken well seasoned and i liked it more than most ceasar salads i've had here at home which seem to pack in too much sauce and not enough fresh ingredients.

Mains were all very reasonably priced and good drink selection, plus it's right next to Private Spa and Wellness Centre if you want a lovely massage before or after.

May not look like the fanciest place, but definitely go for a good meal at a very good price.

• Visited February 2013