“Dinner”

Cocoon Restaurant Bar Beach Club
Ranked #84 of 551 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the idyllic surroundings of the famous Bali beaches and combined with Mediterranean flair, Cocoon offers a variety of dining options, pool side lounging, and a relaxed ambience. Whilst laying back on your personal daybed by our stunning pool, sipping on a perfectly blended Daquiri or Margarita, you can also indulge in our pool side grazing menu, offering a large range of delectable tapas dishes. Catering for Brunch, Lunch and Dinner in three distinct dining areas, Cocoon's menu's deliver a truly international cuisine with dishes fusing the best of Asian and modern European flavours and produce. Our menus are complemented with a wine list sourced globally plus a list of sublime cocktails. Whether it be brunch over looking the pool or a lazy long lunch or dinner under the stars there is a dining option to suit everyone. Our team of resident DJ's playing from midday till midnight every day guarantee great tunes for a relaxed afternoon poolside, sunset drinks and and gorgeous dinner ambience. While regular monthly day parties such as SPLASH and BOUNCE featuring international dj's take place from March through till October attracting large crowds of party goers from all over the world. Daily from 4pm to 7pm Cocoon's happy hour is a must with a selection of 2 for 1 cocktails and beers and complimentary canapés. Set on 3000 square meters of stunning beach side gardens, Cocoon Beach Club hosts a two levels of restaurant space, with the second floor being fully air conditioned and dedicated to year round weddings, private functions and corporate events. With a team of event planners on hand to ensure every element of your special day or evening runs smoothly and is beautifully delivered, plus an extensive array of food and beverage packages on offer.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Food was lovely - setting was fantastic. Definitely go there again. The lighting at night really set off this restaurant. Great selection of food and cocktails.

morgana_reid, Public Relations Manager at Cocoon Restaurant Bar Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thanks so much for the lovely review
We look forward to seeing you again soon

There are newer reviews for Cocoon Restaurant Bar Beach Club

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I went there with my friends as it was very close to the place,where I was staying.The place looks really nice chick and posh,but is expensive as well.If you are not during happy hours,you will leave a lot of money.But staff is really nice and it's the place worth checking out ;)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We dined on Easter Sunday and found the food and service to be fantastic. Loved the decor and my zucchini flower entree was delicious along with the lobster tail main. Hubby had the pork which was a little under cooked for his taste but delicious.
Food and drinks were great value.

My only problem was the Easter party that had been going all afternoon was extremely loud and made it impossible to hold a conversation. Certainly check if there is an event on as it could ruin any romantic dinner plans.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
We are so please you enjoyed your meal.
A good tip to check when we have our parties happening, usually about 4 times a month if a quiet dinner is what is wanted.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Our group of 6 dined here last night. The lone guitarist had the speakers turned up too loud and the breeze from the fan did not reach our table. These things were quickly remedied by our wait staff, a lovely fellow named Ari and a credit to the hotel. My partner and I do prefer the smaller, local restaurants and wouldn't normally eat at a place this this. OMG. What a meal we had! I started with the king scallops - perfectly cooked and the presentation was immaculate. Mains for me was the pork belly. Delightful! At the suggestion of our most attentive waiter, Ari, I finished with the chocolate fondant. Sensational!!! This wasn't a cheap meal although the wine etc did bump the price up considerably. If you are looking for a gastronomic delight for a special occasion, consider Cocoon!

What a lovely review, thanks so much.
I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Ari and also the chef

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I loved it there - the wait staff were friendly and efficient - but not over efficient and the food was absolutely sublime. It's become one of our favourites and guarentee we will keep coming back. During our trip we went there twice - and loved it both times. I ended up having their crispy duck which was soooo amazing and my wife enjoyed the fish. Both had such amazing cooking. I highly recommend this place.