“Lovely place”
Review of Chez Raymond - CLOSED

Chez Raymond
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Description: cuisine de marseille PARTIE DE PETANQUE TOUS LES JOURS produits frais comme cher les resto routiers de Marseille pizzeria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I was looking for a place to have lunch, while walking along the road we found Chez Raymond, at first it looked quite empty , and then French restaurant serving pizza ???, anyway we decided to give it a try, we were pleasantly surprise, as the pizza was excellent, the owner was very customer care and good service.
To say that it's not only Italians who makes good pizza :))

• Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect taste”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Pizza, pizza, and pizza .. Yes, I have long subscribed to the pizza there ... But one day I would like to enjoy another menu! I tried to order a beef! Yes, fillet de beuf said the french :D With typical French vegetable ratatouille and creamy mustard sauce ... I'm special: D ... Shortly .. Only about 15! Served with french bread ...I was disappointed with the appearance of flesh that looks crispy, because I asked for rare .. But after I cut ... Woooowww .... In it is still red .. Interesting!! Smart things..
And it was perfecto ... With a blend ratatouille and mustard sauce ... Wooow ... Thank's chez raymond! I am satisfied ... (Y)

• Visited May 2013
“Pizza...from a French bistro...in Bali *shakes head*”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My girlfriend got it takeaway. Surprisingly it was pretty good! I'd go back, at the very least to slap the owner on the face and ask him what was he thinking when he conceptualised his restaurant. Anyway, viva la pizza, terimah kasi

• Visited April 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband found this lovely restaurant one day whilst out looking for a cold beer. I happened to pass by and found him there on my way to the Bali Deli to stock up the fridge in our villa. I enjoyed a really cold beer (along with some free snacks) and so we returned a couple of nights later to have a farewell dinner and cry in our beer as our holiday had come to an end. I cannot remember what my husband ate but I do remember that he really enjoyed his meal. I, on the otherhand, had the best Atlantic Salmon with Taragon Sauce ever. I was so impressed that I was cheeky enough to ask if I could have the recipe. The chef herself came out to chat with me and handed me the recipe along with some further useful tips. It was a quiet evening and we were the only patrons in the restaurant but that did not attract from the friendly atmosphere of the place. The prices were very reasonable too. We will definitely be making it our first dinner date as well as our final swan song when we return in 2013.

• Visited November 2012
“Great little spot tucked away!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This spot was just down the road from our hotel. Yes it was empty but the food was fantastic and for the price you could not complain at all. The staff were very helpful and did not need to chase them to order more drinks or clean our table! Definitely eat there again!

• Visited February 2013