“very cool venue”

WORD OF MOUTH
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very very cool place tucked away on a quiet street I hadn't been on before. Unfortunately we were the only ones there, it was sad. It is a shop as well and has some really cool stuff, the interior decoration was rad and it was disappointing there was no one else there.

The drinks were lovely, the list was varied and very cool. The menu was great, a nice varied selection with a decent amount of vegetarian options. The service was great and I hope business picks up as it seriously is very cool and should have been pumping with tourists. The was a dj and set ready to go and everything... go there!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Amazing fresh fruit juices, lovely decor ,great service

Reviewed June 22, 2012

There is a genuinely charming relationship between trendy shops and chic cafes. The clothes, furniture and miscellaneous paraphernalia are definitely worth a peek and the food is an absolute must.
What I loved about this restaurant was that the food was simple, fresh and delicious. I had the word of mouth salad as my starter and pumpkin&spinach ravioli for my main course. The WOM salad consisted of fresh fruit, vegetables and light dressing. What really impressed me was how well the flavors worked together. Truly an escape from the humid weather of the tropics.
I'm no expert on italian, but I loved their ravioli. Even though the spinach was a little bit too salty for my liking, the pumpkin filling was sweet and paired well with the pasta. The ravioli was paper thin and tasted really, really good. (for those who like their ravioli thicker, be warned, this one practically melts in your mouth)

Something I found a little bit disappointing was service. Although overall it was decent, there was one moment that I found really odd. Only two tables were filled and the restaurant was practically dead. In the middle of our meal, the bartender decides to whack a large bag of ice repeatedly in public. This would have been fine if the noise of crunching ice didn't echo repeatedly throughout the restaurant. It was so loud I couldn't hear the music in the background. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about.

The menu choices are a little bit limited, but then again, if the dishes taste great what is there to complain about? Definitely a place worth stopping by for a good meal and a good time.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed just around the corner from WOM and passed it everyday but waited until our last night to try it out. We had dinner and cocktails - all the food was really nice and the daiquiris were AWESOME! I think this place is a bit under rated or maybe in the wrong location as we were the only 2 customers the whole time we were there even though the menu is appealing and the prices are very reasonable - more word of mouth required!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Would rate this place as good rather than very good. It has a lovely creative interior and good service. Relatively expensive for a Bali cafe, but food is always well thought out, wholesome and people have used their ingenuity. Good cafe a bit out of the way from others but worth finding and settling in.