Kiss Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Mayaloka Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom villaseminyak areaoutdoor bathroomour honeymoonpotato headwelcoming drinkdrop offsbreakfast is servedfree massagefree shuttleclose to great restaurantsmosquito coilsfor making our holidaymemorable holidayamazing staffcouple of nightsour night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stayed at Kiss Villas in Impian 2 it was amazing there is quite a bit of room in your villa so you don't feel boxed in.

The layout is fantastic and TV DVD easy to watch in the lounge but might be nice to watch from bed if feeling really lazy or just want to cuddle with the wife and watch a movie.

The Bathroom is stunning clean and outdoor style which I love easy access from inside and out.

The pool is fantastic its large clean and you could spend all day in it, the pool separates the
bedroom from the Kitchen area so again it makes the villas seem very spacious.

The Kitchen it self was good plenty of room in the full size fridge, need ice just ask I was delivered a bag from the local store to my fridge no trouble at all not just a little bucket but a bag. (yes I have a thing about ice as I drink bourbon)

The beds are huge and very comfortable and always spotless every time you leave the villa your bed is made on your return such is the service at Kiss.

Overall there is nothing to fault I was able to view all the other villas and found them to be of a very high standard very funky modern look which is nice for a change from the standard rock hard Bali furniture you can get in some villas.

Room Tip: All rooms were fantastic we had Impian 2 but I viewed all the others and they are of a very high standard
Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gerard d
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Gerard,

Wow, very details ! .thank you so much for your lovely and details review about Kiss especially about our 1 bedroom Villa features . Your details review and recommendation will be very useful for us and for guest reference in near future. Really appreciate it so much.

we do hope your positive review could bring our motivation up more in keeping our service and facilities level at the best at all time.

With kind regards

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Me and my friends stayed here for one night on our Bali trip last year, we stayed in the 3 room villa with private pool and Jacuzzi. It was an awesome experience, the staff was very helpful, we felt like staying in our own luxury villa. They serve great breakfast which was sent to room in the morning, free airport transfer and even free shuttle pick up to any nearby restaurant and beaches. The only comment that i would like to give is the furniture in the villa living room area need some upgrade, it starts looks old.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Hi, thank you for your valuable review for us as well as with the great compliments to our staff. More important thing is that you had a great time stayed in KISS and have given us the chance to spoiled you with all kiss has to offered.
Also, thank you on your advice on our living room's furniture's look. Yes, we had done more so far with the furniture and fabrication rotation since December 2013.

Please do not hesitate to reach us again for your next holiday trip to Bali , Kiss will always welcome to assist .

Regards

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I literally scream the first time I arrived at this 3 bedroom villa. It is so chic, with enough touch of lux and chicness. I love the colorful and open space living room. I love the bedrooms too!! I love the pool and the jacuzzi, I love the kitchen, it's like I know now what my future house will look like.

The room are all clean, mirrors everywhere (it is important for me), and every room provided with a big screen TV. I don't know how to feel about the open space bathroom though.. I love it in pictures, but I was being paranoid if there's someone watching me or something like that. Plus in my bathroom, they have this big mirror in front of the shower, so you will be watching yourself take a shower. It's so weird but I kinda like it.

The staff were friendly and very helpful. We were starving in the middle of the night and ask if they can cook us instant noodle, and they did. Had so much fun staying here, and wish to stay again in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank radenayu
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Raden Ayu,

Thank you for your lovely review about us. we are glad to hear that we were able to provide the service level as you wished for and met your expectation . We do really hope to welcoming you soon again in KISS BALI in near future .

with kind regards

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had an amazing stay at Kiss Villa. My friends and I booked a two bedroom villa (#5) and it was just beautiful. It came with a good-sized pool and a jacuzzi and the property was really clean. The villa looked exactly like what is shown on the website, which was a very pleasant surprise for me after reading much about other villas that tend to disappoint. They also provided a water dispenser, which was really thoughtful and saved us the trouble of having to lug bottles of water back to the villa. What really stood out about Kiss Bali was the level of service. Rama is very friendly and professional and has an excellent command of English. Dewa is a very thoughtful individual. My friend had to report losing his phone and the team arranged to drive us down to the police station. Dewa was very helpful during the trip and gave us very timely reminders. The team at Kiss Bali was really able to balance friendliness without being intrusive, that can be a difficult trait to master.

The only downside was that the electricity in one of the rooms kept tripping through my stay, but it wasn't too much of an issue since all was required was a flick of a switch.

Thanks Kiss Bali for the wonderful experience :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Mellybunni,

lovely review , thank you so much for the details. I will pass onto Dewa and Rama and to the rest of the staff. it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and we were able to be with you to sort out your issue . We really appreciate your response on the power issue , i will share your advice to our related department to be followed up as soon as possible.

thank you and hope you having a great weekend

Kind regards

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed with Kiss for 5 nights on our honeymoon. Our stay was perfect! The rooms were beautiful with attention to detail. Attendants were very helpful providing information regarding attractions and restaurants and transport if needed. Not a bad word to say, would most certainly stay again!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank JessicaDay18
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Hi Jessica,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday time in KISS BALI and the services provided by our staff well according to your expectation. We do hope to see you soon in your next trip to Bali . More than happy to assist your inquiries further.

with kind regards