“I feel like I'm at my (upgraded) home”
Review of Kiss Bali

Kiss Bali
Ranked #68 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Bogor
“I feel like I'm at my (upgraded) home”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I literally scream the first time I arrived at this 3 bedroom villa. It is so chic, with enough touch of lux and chicness. I love the colorful and open space living room. I love the bedrooms too!! I love the pool and the jacuzzi, I love the kitchen, it's like I know now what my future house will look like.

The room are all clean, mirrors everywhere (it is important for me), and every room provided with a big screen TV. I don't know how to feel about the open space bathroom though.. I love it in pictures, but I was being paranoid if there's someone watching me or something like that. Plus in my bathroom, they have this big mirror in front of the shower, so you will be watching yourself take a shower. It's so weird but I kinda like it.

The staff were friendly and very helpful. We were starving in the middle of the night and ask if they can cook us instant noodle, and they did. Had so much fun staying here, and wish to stay again in the near future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank radenayu
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Raden Ayu,

Thank you for your lovely review about us. we are glad to hear that we were able to provide the service level as you wished for and met your expectation . We do really hope to welcoming you soon again in KISS BALI in near future .

with kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had an amazing stay at Kiss Villa. My friends and I booked a two bedroom villa (#5) and it was just beautiful. It came with a good-sized pool and a jacuzzi and the property was really clean. The villa looked exactly like what is shown on the website, which was a very pleasant surprise for me after reading much about other villas that tend to disappoint. They also provided a water dispenser, which was really thoughtful and saved us the trouble of having to lug bottles of water back to the villa. What really stood out about Kiss Bali was the level of service. Rama is very friendly and professional and has an excellent command of English. Dewa is a very thoughtful individual. My friend had to report losing his phone and the team arranged to drive us down to the police station. Dewa was very helpful during the trip and gave us very timely reminders. The team at Kiss Bali was really able to balance friendliness without being intrusive, that can be a difficult trait to master.

The only downside was that the electricity in one of the rooms kept tripping through my stay, but it wasn't too much of an issue since all was required was a flick of a switch.

Thanks Kiss Bali for the wonderful experience :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
GmKISS, Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hi Mellybunni,

lovely review , thank you so much for the details. I will pass onto Dewa and Rama and to the rest of the staff. it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and we were able to be with you to sort out your issue . We really appreciate your response on the power issue , i will share your advice to our related department to be followed up as soon as possible.

thank you and hope you having a great weekend

Kind regards
City of Greater Geelong, Australia
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed with Kiss for 5 nights on our honeymoon. Our stay was perfect! The rooms were beautiful with attention to detail. Attendants were very helpful providing information regarding attractions and restaurants and transport if needed. Not a bad word to say, would most certainly stay again!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank JessicaDay18
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Hi Jessica,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday time in KISS BALI and the services provided by our staff well according to your expectation. We do hope to see you soon in your next trip to Bali . More than happy to assist your inquiries further.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My partner and I stayed at Kiss Bali Villas for 10 nights from the 27th Jan – 6th Feb. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we were delighted by the service that we received from every staff member and the quality of this beautiful establishment. We do not have one bad word to say about this beautiful place and their wonderful staff!

To begin with, the villa itself. We stayed in the Villa Impian 1 and cannot fault the beautiful accommodation. The villa is in wonderful condition and looks identical to the photos that are used on their website which is not always the case. It was the perfect Villa for a luxury getaway! The minute we left a staff member would come and ensure the room was immaculate for when we returned. Their attention to detail is wonderful!

Next up, the staff. I honestly don’t know where to start with these wonderful people. We were greeted always with a smile and friendly hello and they were able to help us with anything we needed. My partner fell sick a couple of hours before we were meant to leave for the airport to go home and unfortunately we missed our flight as he needed medical attention. The amazing staff at Kiss were so helpful. Offering us a Villa (at a discounted rate) that was not booked for the evening, calling the doctor, ensuring that we had everything that we needed, and providing me with much needed support whilst communicating with doctors! On top of this my birthday was the following day which I had planned on spending at home but because of the delayed flight was spent waiting for my partner to get over his sickness. Winda, the lovely reception Lady organised a personalised cake and card which all the staff had signed, bought it to the villa and all the staff sang me happy birthday. It was so thoughtful and unexpected and I could not be more grateful to the staff for making my birthday a memorable one! They also wrote a get well card for my partner signed by all the staff. The thoughtfulness and caring of these people goes above and beyond what is expected!

I would highly recommend Kiss Bali Villas for anyone considering a luxury and affordable getaway. The villas are in a wonderful position, walking distance to the centre of Seminyak but also far enough away from the hustle and bustle to be wonderfully quiet and private. The staff are amazing and assist in every way to make sure your stay is of the highest standards, and not to mention the included breakfast and room service is delicious!

Thankyou Kiss for a very memorable and enjoyable stay! We will be back for sure :D

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much for your positive response in overall about KISS. It such a pleasure knowing that we're able to meet your expectation and have made your holiday such a wonderful one. I will ensure that all my staff aware of your compliments to them and We wish always the best for you both ( hope he is getting better by now).

Warm regards
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Booked a 3 bedroom villa. Nice villa, don looks old, a modern villa which I like it. Unlucky for me, we stay there for 2 nights, 1st night aircon was not working, they repair it on the next day. And theres many mosquitoes in the rooms and toliet.Free drinks in fridge too. Breakfast was fine. Driver (name rolex) was gd, fetched us for supper late mid night. Staff were friendly too. But I feel disappointed I left my mp3 in the villa during my checkout, after 3hrs going back I was told they didnt saw it n didnt get it. It will be better if they are more honest. Overall I still like this villa. Hope those points that I mention can be improved.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Hi , Thank you for your great compliment for our property and our service. Rest assured we will share your constructive advice to our respected staff related to mosquito issue and your report about the missing MP3 left in our villa.
I do apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. Based on our experience so far, our staff are able to identified the missing items left by the guests and reported to management to be informed back to our guests. However, would you mind to re clarify your missing item to your friends as well, please? just in case they might aware of it. As for the follow up, I will set an investigation accordingly and will inform you soon the result by email.

I really appreciate your understanding and we are looking forward to have the chance to serve better in near future .

With kind regards
Reviewed January 23, 2014

You can see how much we have enjoyed our stay there by all of the names of the people that work there that we memorised, even though we stayed there 4 months ago.

-Ngurah picked me up from the airport and he was very informative of the local culture - he even stopped by a flower shop for me to buy some flowers for my partner!
-Rama was very lovely, always willing to help and recommending places to visit.
-Lalik is kinda shy, he was just learning English, however, he was good to talk to - together with Eka, he even taught me some phrases in Indonesian!
-I didn't talk to Yudi much, aside from a 'hello' here and there, because he was standing guard at the entrance.

During these 7 days, we had an amazing experience. It was our very own piece of paradise - private, secluded, yet the staff were never more than a phone call away. We could feel that the staff really valued our privacy.

The next time we are in Bali, we will definitely visit again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Stefan and Ozan... L
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Hi Stephane and Ozan,

Thank you for your review for us , it was great to hear that the 7 days stay was worth it well for you along with a fantastic memories during your stay especially with our staff. I am more than happy to share your holiday experience with my respected staff and to ensure that we all can keep the spirit alive , proudly make our guests have their best holiday in KISS.

Thank you so much and hope to see you soon in KISS

Best regards
Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was the first time my partner and I went to Bali and we couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. Kiss Bali you really did make our first experience in Bali one to remember.

The villa was just exceptional. The design, the cleanness and the service was brilliant. The only thing I could recommend to kiss is to get a door bell at the front of the villas. There would be times I'd be I'm the out door shower and room service just walks in.

Kiss Bali is just out of the hustle and bustle of Seminyak but so very close to everything. If you like to walk the villa is located close to all the well known restaurants. If not the butlers were more then happy to drop us off in the Seminyak area.

My partner and I wanted a scooter. They organised it and within 20 minutes the scooter was at the front waiting for us.

We did a day trip to Ubud and our butler was more then happy to tour us around for the day. It cost us around 40 AUD.

As we stayed over Xmas and NYE kiss Bali was kind enough to leave us free bottles of wine and chocolates.

There was a few nights we stayed in and had room service. The food is a great price and quite yummy. Every drunken night we had a BLT before bed. They were delicious.

I would recommend Kiss to anyone.

Thanks to you all there for being so kind and friend and providing exceptional service.

Our next stay at Bali would definitely be with you.

• Stayed December 2013
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Hi Ana,
Happy New Year 2014. Thank you so much for chosen us as your first accommodation in Bali on your first time Holiday. it's a very lovely review. We are glad to know that all went well with your stay and with the program you have arranged trough our service. We are very appreciate for your recommendation given to other travelers and friends of yours.
We are so looking forward to have you back to KISS in near future with more exciting plan. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance you might need. see you soon..