“Unforgettable honeymoon stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #66 of 142 Hotels in Seminyak
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Unforgettable honeymoon stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

we stayed at Kiss Bali for our honeymoon, it was an awesome experience, we could never forget that, still we miss Kiss Villa so much...... the service was excellentand it is a perfect place to enjoy the privacy and the pool was amazing.......just loved it... spa services were also very nice...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SwarnaSharma
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Swarnasharma,

Great to hear you enjoyed your honeymoon in KISS and all went as your expectation. Thank you for your beautiful comment about our services and the villa it self. We off course very happy to have you in our villa and hopefully will see you comeback in near future to explore more of Kiss can offer.

Do not hesitate to contact us for your next trip arrangement.

Warm regards from all of us in KISS

Ericht

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Indonesian first
Byron Bay, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

One of my absolute favourite Villas in Bali...and over the last 2 years I've stayed at Kiss a few times times now, my last visit being Nov 2011. I can't speak more highly of the service, the staff are wonderful and so attentive. The location is great, a short walk to the shopping, eateries and night spots on Jl Petitinget in Seminyak. Kiss have fantastic wifi - my skype videos were perfectly smooth, (unlike the choppy reception which can be a problem in Bali). During my last stay I was happy to see they had extended their in-house menu to include a full wine list. Breakfast is served in villa every day and I was delighted when the butlers surprised me with a fabulous chocolate cake and a bottle of wine for Christmas. If you're after somewhere a little more unique, you'll appreciate the chic 70's architecture with a japanese twist. Management were kind enough to show me all the villas which all have their own pool and fabulous indoor / outdoor living zones. So lovely there were some days I never left the villa.

I've stayed in 3 of the Kiss villas now:

Villa Impian - this is the 1 brm I would highly recommend this for couples although I was happy staying there solo. The bathroom is open air, so you're out there amongst the fauna & flora, however there is also a mirrored vanity inside behind the bed. The mood lighting throughout the villa at night is fabulous...!!

Villa 5 Siendah is a pavillion style 2 bedroom set up. Both bedrooms are very private as they are separated by an undercover breezeway. So when I stayed here they simply locked the door to one of the bedrooms. Both bedrooms feature a curtained off dressing area with wardrobe and vanity as well as open air ensuites. The pool & spa is in the middle of the villa and separates the sleeping pavilions and split level living zone (which is all open air). If you have really little kids just be mindful of the split zone living area as there are no hand rails. There is also a separate tv / media room above the kitchen.

Villa Cium is the only 3 bedroom at Kiss. It's situated next to reception at the front of the resort...with all the other villas being at the rear. I stayed at Cium on 2 occasions when they were fully booked up in the 1 brms. The villa features 2 bedrooms on the ground level and the master is upstairs. All have their own ensuites. My pick of the bedrooms was the one that was directly connected to the living area overlooking the very large pool and spa. And staying on my own I liked being connected to the living zone. The large open air living and kitchen make this ideal for 3 couples, or a group of friends. The bedrooms are all very separate which is great privacy for couples. If you have little ones then keep in mind their bedroom will be out of earshot.

I would highly recommend Kiss, it's more what I call unique gem with it's own boutique style, uber chic yet super relaxed. Offering a personable service, relaxing, private oasis. A special thanks to Ericht and his wonderful staff who have looked after me so well...you know I'll be back for sure..:)

Room Tip: For couples: Villa Impian is the ultimate romantic oasis for 2. If you're stuck deciding between...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Georgie D
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Hi Georgie,

Not much we can say unless thank you so much for your lovely comment and really appreciate for keep trusting us as your holiday escape in Bali . We will do our best to keep you as comfort as you feel in a luxury home with all the never ending services.

We all here looking forward to see you soon in KISS BALI and please do not hesitate to let us know what you need for your next relaxing experience with us.

With kind regards from sunny Bali in September

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed in Villa #2 and had such an amazing stay at Kiss Bali Villas!! When we walked in our Villa looked even better than it did in the pictures on their website! The excellent staff were so professional, friendly and so helpful and they have set the bar extremely high for anywhere else we go now!! We HIGHLY recommend Kiss Bali Villas to everyone and cant wait to get back there!! Thank you again to all the staff!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear Kay,

Thank you for your great comment about us in overall, it a pleasure to hear hear you enjoyed KISS BALI . Your appreciation to us mean a lot to us. it's absolutely will keep us motivated at all time, always aware to maintain our best service to all of our future guest. thank you again for experienced KISS BALI .

We are look forward to welcoming you again soon in KISS BALI, and you are welcome to contact me directly if you need my help to arrange your future holiday stay with us.

With kind regards

Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our family spent a twenty six- night, staying in the wonderful Kiss Villas located in the heart of Seminyak.

We loved the well appointed Two bedroom Villa #6 that we stayed in, with its pleasing color scheme, spacious bathrooms, tropical pool, cozy day bed lounge area and dining space plus kitchen with a modern efficient design.

We enjoyed, in particular, the fluffy and welcoming bed-and-pillow combinations. We were also very appreciative of the superb help provided by Mr.RAMA, the Chief Concierge and his team of Butlers and their housekeeping team including Made and Lolly.

He was able to secure for us some hard-to-come-by reservations for a special events at nearby Potato head Beach Club, the Elephant Safari, and a visit to the water Bom Park in Kuta, Bali Hai boat excursion etc plus local dance shows etc on extremely short notice.

In addition, RAMA provided a 20% discount on some TAMBO cigars with the manager of the company being involved in the negatiations which was terrific and greatly appreciated.

They also gave us free rides in their mini bus and explanations for my wife on where to shop, highlighting spots for photographic opportunities, when my wife casually asked about where some of the scenic spots were and places for the kids (4 and 6) My wife was on Cloud Nine and could not believe the superb and personalized concierge services being provided.

Lolly the house keeper even went to buy kites for the kids and took them on his own scooter to the beach to fly them !

All in all, we were very impressed with the KISS Villas accommodations and its staff in terms of customer service. Our stay in the KISS VILLAS was one of the high points of our 26-day trip in Bali.

Room Tip: Ask for Villa 6
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Richard

Hope you are very well.

It’s really a great pleasure for us to have you and family in KISS BALI. I thank you for your great comment and feedback for all of us, it definitely helps me in analyze and maintain certain points where I believe need more improvement . I apologized if you found any missing in terms of services during your stay but you are more than welcome to share directly with me .

Our staff send their regards to you as well. They all very happy knowing your kids love them and thanking you for your kindness with the tip, for their services reward. Look forward to see you and family back in Bali again. I appreciate also your helps in recommending KISS BALI to your business partners and friends , thank you so much.

Warm regards

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Kiss Bali has some of the most beautiful villas Ive stayed at in Bali. We stayed here during our honeymoon and while they didnt have a one bedroom villa for the length of our stay, they were very responsive and welcoming during our booking process and provided us with a stay in a 2 bedroom villa for one night, before moving onto our one bedroom villa the next day once it became vacant. They did not harass us to check out of the first villa in the morning, nor did we find the second villa in "used" condition. It was impeccably clean and as beautiful as the 2 bedroom although each villa has its own style. The rooms were always kept clean and maintained and the bathrooms too. However, the bathroom is outdoors so you should expect the odd bug here and there. No mosquitoes as long as you keep your doors closed at all times.

We also ordered in twice, and the food was sooo delicious! Some of the best food I tasted in Bali was at this hotel, their burgers are amazing! Breakfast was always great and cooked at our villa. Honestly this hotel is a little out of the way, but the staff at the hotel never hestitated to drop/pick us up from Seminyak Square. I was a little wary as we drove in for the first time, as its a little secluded but that was never a problem. You definately cant walk there, or at least I dont think so, a drive is about 10 mins. But they always offered to drive us whereever we wanted to go anyway.

Great hotel, definately a little expensive but amazing value for money!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Thank you for your lovely comment about us. We are glad to share KISS experience with you.

We will pass your comment and appreciation to all of our staff service. We hope, it will give us a chance in improving our level of service progress and to maintain the best we had so far .

We are look forward to see you soon in KISS and please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any special requirement needed, more than happy to arrange some benefit for your next visit.

Warm regards

GM of KISS BALI
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is the best trip i had. Its complimented by the excellence service by not one but all Kiss Bali staffs. I like their "Never Say No" attitude and they will always do their best or offer alternatives. I've never given a review before but I think I should share my review on Kiss Bali. *Highly Recommended*

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank KennyHo14
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Hi KennyHo,

We are so excited knowing that you are making the effort to write your first time comment in trip advisor after experience your holiday with us. Wow, thank you . Not much we can say anymore under "the excitement" unless we just would like to see you come back and sure, it's another better experience will be waiting for you ! Have a good day..

warm regards from all of us .
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

good better best. That's my experience i'd say in my recent trip to Bali. Good weather, Better food variety and the best place i've stay to date. KISS.

You can expect a different experience. Tip top service. Cleanliness at best. Perfect management.

You will know and feel the moment you step in KISS the family-like treatment by its staffs reflects the well man-management of KISS.

Special thanks to Mr Erik and his KISS family

Kudos Kiss.

Frm: Ardhi

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank ArdhiHashim
GmKISS, General Manager at Kiss Bali, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Hi Mr. Ardhi,

Hope your have a wonderful day today.

We are thanking you for the great support by experience KISS and appreciate your lovely comment in general about us. Good to hear you were enjoying KISS and again the attention to our staff and how they provided their service to you . Your comment for sure would be shared among the staff. Yes, either less or good, We always sharing every guest comments to all level of staff the day we have received the comments.

Again, thank you and I hope we can do better for your next visit in KISS.