“Kisses for Kiss Bali!!!”
Review of Kiss Bali

Kiss Bali
Ranked #64 of 144 Hotels in Seminyak
Paris, France
“Kisses for Kiss Bali!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I LOVE KISS BALI!!!!!!!!! Our villa was Amazing! The team there was so nice and excellent!

I just loved the design and layout of our 2 bedroom villa called Surga.
The design was fresh and very relaxing but with a modern feel. We had an amazing indoor/outdoor living area, kitchen and dining spaces. We had our own large kidney shaped pool with two beds for sunbathing. At night we used our jacuzzi and it was the perfect way to end our evenings!

The bedroom was furnished with a very large super comfortable bed and huge flat screen tv. The bathroom was HUGE and open to the bedroom! It was a woman's dream. Indoor outdoor shower, double sinks, and gorgeous soaking tub which was slyly located near to the bed in case you want to take a bath while your significant other lies on the bed to read or watch tv (or you)!
The soaking tub was decorated with a heart design in flowers when we arrived. It was so beautiful and you could tell they really put work into preparing for their guests arrival. Our bed had towels made into swans kissing sitting in another towel folded like a heart.
It was such a nice thing to see when you walk into your room. Our room was a full glass wall that looked out onto the pool and villas garden. I loved waking up and going to bed with our view.

I loved our villa so much that we spent the whole day there from breakfast to almost sunset. Which we actually walked to the beach to see the sunset. It was only 10 mins away.
We ordered room service for lunch and again they prepared our dining table in our villa and set up our lunch. The food was shockingly good! I was extremely happy that the tuna salad i had ordered was not CANNED tuna but actually tuna filets that they cooked and made into a fresh tuna salad! Im a foodie so these little details are big for me. LOL

Every day our butler served us a beautiful breakfast in our villa. His name was Agung and was such a kind man. He has such a nice aura about him and the kindest face Ive ever seen.

The night before he had driven us to a restaurant for us to have dinner and I had asked him to give me somes tips about yoga in the area. I didn't expect him to remember but the next morning when I woke up, the reception told me they had printed out the yoga schedule and asked if I would like them to bring it with my breakfast!

If you are looking for a place to stay in Seminyak, try Kiss. You really feel like its your own vacation home. You have plenty of privacy, space for entertaining, great location, and a great team there that make sure you are taken care of.

I've been all over the world and stayed in top resorts and 5star or diamond hotels and Kiss impressed me. This is my frist review I even took the time to write on trip advisor!

Kisses to Kiss!!! :)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank roseyport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Found this little gem of a villa while doing research on a place to stay in Seminyak and boy were we glad to have found it! I was immediately intrigued by the pages on their website as I found the design and architecture of their villas avant garde and exciting. There weren't many reviews on tripadvisor but we took a chance anyway and didn't come away disappointed! Right when we made the reservation, the response was prompt and polite. I had already felt we made the right choice.

Kiss Bali is a small boutique, villas only resort with just 6-7 villas. All villas come with their own pool, with high walls ensuring privacy for all guests. We stayed at the Impiana 2 as we took a package from their website and my husband and I were extremely impressed with the design of the villa, especially the thought that went into the lighting controls. You really have to stay here to experience and see what I mean on the lighting. The bedroom walls are all glass, with slding doors leading into an outdoor shower/tub and directly into the pool. A very spacious sunbed is provided, although I didn't get to use it much due to the rain.

The dining area is also nicely designed with the kitchenette, although, I must say the kitchenette could do with some maintenance upgrade. But hey, we're on holiday in Bali, we're not gonna cook and clean! Breakfast is served in the villa as opposed to being freshly cooked in the villa, and I would say the taste and quality is decent. We also had a lunch and dinner as part of the package, and although the food was not bad, it is probably not their forte. But this is not a big deal as Seminyak is bursting with restaurants choices.

The service staff were extremely helpful and they were ever ready to offer assistance or to meet your needs. Kiss Bali is not new and there are definitely some areas of wear and tear, but I would still recommend it for couples who desire privacy in a desginer style villa offering excellent service. You really have to try Kiss Bali.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank thewhimsicaltrekker
Melbourne
Reviewed April 1, 2011

My husband and I just stayed here for the first part of our honeymoon in Bali. I discovered this place in my planning after searching for unique boutique locations and kiss Bali did not fail in delivering. Our driver happily met us from our flight from Australia and from that moment until we checked out the service was impeccable.
We stayed in one of the one bedroomed Impian villas which was simply stunning. The design and architecture is just amazing. The lighting at night really brings the place to life.
Location wise it's at the top end of Seminyak so you do need a bike or to make use of the ridiculously cheap blue taxis to get anywhere. So many amazing world class restaurants to choose from near Kiss, which they will happily book for you.
If I had to say anything bad about this place, and trust me there isn't much, the breakfast was a bit average and you can only make use of their free transport at 10 and 5. However these were minor things. All in all a stunning place, the only improvement for me would be to have it closer to the beach but I can't have everything. The daily turndown service is a beautiful touch.
Watch out for all the additional taxes in Bali. The rate we agreed on was net and when we checked out it turned out the invoice from them to me saying that I had paid a deposit was infect not true as they never charged my credit card. Little inconveniences like this are annoying when you are spending this much money, especially on your honeymoon. But that's not enough to disused me from saying this place is beautiful. Go there.

Room Tip: All the rooms are stunning.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed March 4, 2011

It rarely happens that my expectations get exceeded. Kiss Vilas did exactly this. We stayed at the 2-bedroom villa for almost three weeks and couldn’t get tired of the smart architectural solutions which are practical as well as very beautiful. Practically all living-space is put outdoors (don’t freak out, I’m talking about an open-space way of building, which is just great if you consider the warm temperatures), except for the two bedrooms which are put into glass cubes. Yes, also the bathroom is “outdoors” which was a bit strange the first moment, but than revealed itself as a truly special experience - in touch with the nature all the time, one could say:-)
At night when the lights are on (a lot of thinking was put into the lightning!) and you choose the right lightning for yourself the villa turns into a most romantic place; the glass cubes gently glowing in the dark, the plants and trees emphasized with light, the pool shimmering in blue... sexy.
The staff was very kind and really tried to fulfill all our wishes. My son was ill for couple of day and their care and concern was amazing – so genuine, so from the heart.
We stayed at Kiss Vila when it was Valentine’s Day. When we returned from the beach that day a very romantic surprise was waiting for us: a friendly note from the staff, a cake, specially made beds and our bathtub, filled with water and on the surface a lovely heart made of rose-leafs (hard to explain, see picture). We appreciated the surprise, especially because it really was a surprise.
We will return – and if you travel to Bali and are looking for a villa in Seminyak, not far from great shipping and some really good restaurants you just have to stay at KISS.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank devova
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed November 5, 2010

stayed in one of the one bedroom villas (can't remember the name) for a couple of nights with my wife. The villas are a couple of years old and could do with a bit of paint but are otherwise excellent. The swimmingpool and jacuzzi are wonderfull, as is the staff. As most of the rooms are open air living you will have to accept you're going to share your room with some ants but this is really not a problem and they won't get into the bedroom.
The villas are 5 minutes away from some of the more upmarket bars and restaurants in Seminyak and the staff is always available to drop you off. Definitely a place i would recommend for travellers who could use a bit of luxury and tranquility but don't want to be too far from the nightlife. At 400 USD/night its not cheap but still worth the money.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed September 3, 2010

My husband and I stayed in villa Impian (1BR) for 7 nights and totally loved it!
The decor and lighting is well thought out in every little detail. A pure delight for the eye. The villa is very spacious and has a large pool with two (!) large Bales on each side of the pool. Ipod docks both indoors and outdoors.

Beautiful and very comfortable lounge area with a large TV inside. The bed is massive and it feels like sleeping on a throne (a comfortable one☺). In the evening the inside of the villa is just marvellous with all the lights. The walls in the living room area is made out of glas and opens up towards the pool. You can jump in the pool from the livingroom if you feel like it.

As beautiful and wonderful that the villa is (incredible!), the service is even better!! An unsurpassed service! They could´nt have been more helpful. We even got to borrow a laptop for free throughout our stay there. Whatever we asked for, the amazing staff arranged or provided.

I got sick for a few days during our stay and the staff spoiled me tremendiously. Far beyond what one would expect. They where so professional, helpfull and polite, but in such a warm and friendly way, they made you feel like a part of their family.

Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so fantastic! (Ericht- thanks for arranging the very nice ”in villa massage”).
We highly recommend Bali Kiss to others and will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lahlstro
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 29, 2010

The most amazing experience in Bali. I felt like I was in Bora Bora, Bahamas, Maldives..that kind of experience!

At first, the Villa was a little hard to find as it is a 'hidden gem' . It's only 10mins away from the heart of Semyniak. Beautiful , quiet area! On arrival, the staff helped me with my luggage, nice quick check-in, shown around the Villa and was welcomed with a nice cold fruit juice!

The Villa (KENANGAN) that I stayed for 3 nights was by far the best Villa in the house! Absolutely glamorous. Amazing features (walk-over pond), mini waterfall, massive pool, discreet jaccuzi, glamorous furniture, chandeliers, stunning bedroom, big plasma with endless channels of entertainment, fast internet connection, great menu, amazing service,24/7 transport service. This is a villa for anyone that wants to enjoy quiet, romantic, private time!

The bedroom was amazing, all enclosed by glass windows. Was a storey bedroom as you had to walk up some steps to get to it. So massive, not your everyday type of bed. More of thai style. Huge plasma with 50-60 if not more channels. The lighting was amazing, at night the room looked like VEGAS! :) Sparkly and glamorous. Beautiful blinds too!

During the day, breakfast was brought to my villa as I had requested when checked in. The breakfast menu was delicious. House keeping was fantastic. The room would be absolutely spotless each day! I mean perfection. Even my clothing was folded! They would even set the bedroom up for night scene if I wasnt at the villa.

The outdoor bathroom was glorious. Beautiful marble, massive bathroom. Seperate shower, outdoor bathtub (so romantic) and spacious area for everything!

The swimming pool was massive and clean. Great weather and even better having your privacy to do as I pleased. Unfortunately, I did catch a few rainy days and the pool kind of flooded, but it didnt bother me as they had tried to sort the problem out first thing in the morning.

The jaccuzi was also a little faulty but in return I was offered by the manager, Ericht a free in-room massage and free entry tickets to some hotspot clubs which was very lovely of him to do so. And the massage was the best I've had!

Transport service was always available and if there was a waiting time, the staff would serve me with a juice or beer! Just so comfortable! The night manager even dropped me off at 2am at a near by club, was one of the rainiest nights I've experienced anywhere, yet the manager walked me from my villa under his massive umbrella and escorted me to the car. That was fantastic service!

The staff were so amazing and professional, friendly, always willing to help and very polite! It was a pleasure seeing them every day. We became like a one big happy family.

Even though I only stayed 3 nights at this stunning villa, I can definetly say it was by far the best place I have ever stayed at. I will definetly be going back and for much longer this time.

Thankyou to all the staff for making my stay the most amazing experience. I miss the Villa even now and its nearly a month ago since I've left. I would definetly recommend it to anyone who wouldnt settle for anything but the BEST! Worth every cent!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo