“Frozen mint”

MINT Terrace
Ranked #338 of 510 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, International, European
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Mint club and terrace. Mint terrace is open daily from 6pm until 1am, while the club inside is open until 4 am. We recently changed management, so the whole image and style of the terrace and club has improved. We have a new cocktail, food and wine menu. The Terrace has been opened up so there is more space and a lot more comfortable. Inside the venue has had new sound and lighting. The music policy is now funky, uplifting, soulful classics and house remixes. Entrance is usually free- apart from when there is a large event. Details are usually found on our social media and website about door price.
Dublin, Ireland
“Frozen mint”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you like to sip your expensive drink at minus 20 degrees, looking at young girls in 20 cm high heels pretending to be boored to death and at men that instead enjoy a lot what they see and have your ears hammered by the extra loud compulsive music... that's the place for you.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank L0renza

Jakarta, Indonesia
“fake alcohol”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I just want to let know people. if you go there be aware that they are cheating with the alcohol.
I drink only one kind of spirit that I know the taste and drink it only on the rocks! I order my drink, have a sniff before drinking, I call the bartender and told him this is not the spirit I have been ordering, he showed me the bottle and pour again, I sniff I said sorry this is not the taste and smell. This is fake alcohol. He said no! I said yes, I have restaurant and bar in indonesia, I know this typical bartender game. I asked to talk to the manager, who came and opening a new sealed bottle in front of me pouring me the drink, I sniff it. I said sorry its fake, I pay 120.000 IDR a glass give the original, if I pay 50,000 I do understand you play with alcohol. The guy told me this is original and arguing and asking me to pay for 4 drinks that he poured, I didnt want to pay for that its unfair, and he told me if I m not paying he will call the security. To avoid trouble we paid and we left.

I will go back there, but just for a beer.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank casastyles
flipflop1978, Public Relations Manager at MINT Terrace, responded to this review, May 22, 2015
Hello casastyles.
I know you reviewed Mint over 2 years ago, but I'd like to apologise for your experience that you had with Mint. I can assure you that our alcohol is genuine and comes from legitimate sellers.
We are currently sponsored by Belvedere and take our brands and quality very serious. The venue is under new management now, and we hope that this experience will not stop you from returning in the future. sincerest apologies Mint management team
Perth, Australia
“Very boring...”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

At AUD17 for a drink, this place was highly overpriced and completely lacking in atmosphere. Staff were stand-offish and the music was way too loud. We couldn't leave fast enough.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Yolande N
Denpasar
“stay away from this scam”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

fake cheap alcohol , unfriendly staff and an inside mafia who steal handphones, money and whatever the can take from your pocket. Be careful when you enter this place or better stay away.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank kurt D
Melbourne, Australia
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Dropped in for a quick late meal and we both enjoyed two great mains with very friendly waiters. Easy to find as it is green and white coloured. Well worth checking out if walking the street.

Visited September 2012