The villa was overall ok, quite close to website pictures but not as value for money as I had expected. Was given a free upgrade to a double bedroom villa (upper & lower floor) but was of no use for 2 of us. Luckily we chose to stay on the lower floor bedroom, as upper floor had leaking roof after a night of rain. Quite clean, private pool was big enough, kitchen large with cooking facilities but no washing sponge or soap. Outdoor shower had a toad which was not removed, they only added more plants for it to hide. There was a choked sink but staff was quick to rectify it.
Info by frontdesk and other staff are inconsistent, eg travel package prices. We wanted to book a particular hotel driver for a day tour but reception said he was not free and reccommended other drivers but we rejected. When we met that driver few days later, he told us he was actually free. This made us quite upset.
Also, please do not book your tours via the frontdesk, as the tour driver may end up not from the travel agency. The agency we wanted had included a free T-shirt, but the driver who arrived did not seem to know a thing. Driver also did not follow itenary and skipped a few places which needed entrance fee. Very dissapointing trip.
Frontdesk also claimed the turtle island was closed for ceremony on 23.09.10 for the full moon celebrations when we had asked to book a tour from the travel agency. But when we went to town that day, we were infomred that the business is open all year round.
Had also filled up a feedback form during checkout, but the staff torn the paper under the table whilst we were looking away. I had indicated for a email reply on my feedback but never got it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a secluded part of Seminyak, The Bali Dream Suite Villa welcomes you to a world of luxurious comfort and exclusive style Villa you have ever dreams of The luscious landscape and unmatched architecture is designed for unrivaled privacy. Featuring 12 units of One Bedroom Private Pool Villas, The Bali Dream Suite Villa is enriched with main swimming pool, restaurant, private lounge and completed with spa facilities that spoil you with the feeling of being in the most luxurious place in Seminyak. The villas themselves emit an intimate atmosphere with loads of characteristics. The decoration throughout the buildings is thought full and charming, a fusion of Balinese architecture and crafts with up-to date comfort. Each Villa is equipped with a private swimming pool, kitchenettes to do your own cooking or take a cooking seminar, semi indoor dining area, relaxing living area, private bathroom, Air Conditioning in room, a safe deposit box, IDD phone, LCD TV, CD & DVD player and Wifi internet connection. Lay your head down in paradise; sleep in late if you choose. Smell the fresh air produced by the gardens surrounding you before dipping your head in your private pool. Allow our staff to pamper your every desire. Or catch a free ride into town to enjoy the sights and sounds of modern Bali. Do as you please because when you stay at The Bali Dream Suite Villa you are royalty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bali Dream Suite Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Dream Suite Villa Hotel Seminyak
- The Bali Dream Suite Villa Seminyak