The Bali Dream Suite Villa
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Ahimsa(Seminyak)
View Hotel
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewsprivate poolour honeymoonflower petalsmosquito netoutdoor kitchenpersonal poolbathroom doorwarm hospitalitysunset roadwelcome drinkenjoyed my stayday bedtucked awaydriverspavillashuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great villa, great people and great food and services. All the best of Indonesia/Bali is reflected in villa we live. Price is very fair with complimentary light lunch which to me is not light at all - a great rich lunch actually. You have your breakfast just next to a very beautiful swimming pool and a bar at the corner although not a fan of alcohol myself. Just enjoyed our stay there and this will definitely be my choice of stay again for my next vacation in Bali. Expecting more promotion/discounts! Hey, I'm a repeated customer~!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Eric J
thebalidreamvillasem, Director of Sales at The Bali Dream Suite Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Mr Eric,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Villa.

Thank you for your valuable review and for taking the time to write a comment of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. We do appreciate it.

We are thrilled to know that overall you enjoyed your experience on all levels and we are especially pleased the team looked after you so well. I will gladly share this good news with all our team. It will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope your next visit with us will be as great as the previous one.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had an amazing experience in the Villa. We had our own pool for privacy. The staff are excellent. They love doing their job to be of service at all times. We booked a tour going to Ubud for white water rafting and the driver was really nice. His name was Putu Endra. Made our trip pleasant and fun. All the staff are all nice and polite. They go out of their way to make our stay pleasant. I totally recommend staying in The Bali Dream Villas and Suites. In Seminyak. The villas are quite and lots privacy. It's great for honeymooners and for family big or small. They have free shuttle to and from airport and everywhere we wanted to go they always have available drivers and shuttle. The staff also arranged a trip to Gili Island, which I totally recommend lots of fun...I can only say the experience was great from the time we left until we came back to the villa. For the price it's very good value. That's why we came back for the second time and spent the 9 days of our trip in Bali.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty identical to each other. There was no fitness centre. Because its just small and boutique type of villa.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Doris S
thebalidreamvillasem, Director of Sales at The Bali Dream Suite Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Suite Villa Seminyak.

Thank you for your valuable review and for taking the time to write a great review on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to know that you liked your villa and found the staff friendly and helpful. They are a big asset to the villa and we are very proud of them. Certainly now you know why. I will certainly share this good news to all the staff and I am sure this will motivate us to keep up the good work.

And we are happy that you had fun on your trip to Gili and back to The Bali Dream Suite Villa. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We came here in September 2013 this is another beautiful place to relax, have a swim in your pool, chill out and watch a DVD while you get room service or go to the spa place and get a fantastic Massage to relax you, all the staff are so friendly. Food is very good too. Hire a Bike and its 10 min to Kuta for shopping or ride around and enjoy the site seeing. They have a shuttle Bus that takes you to Kuta or Legian every day and will pick you up again. We like it that much we are going back end of December for New Years Eve.

Room Tip: I am sure they are all very nice, we just like the one with pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia W
thebalidreamvillasem, Director of Sales at The Bali Dream Suite Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Claudia S,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Suite Villa Seminyak.

Thank you for your great Review on Tripadvisor. We do appreciate it.

We are thrilled to know that you loved your beautiful villa and overall you enjoyed your experience on all levels. I will gladly share this good news with all of the team. It will certainly motivate us to keep up the good work.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Bali Dream Suite Villa in December.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I spent several relaxing days here until the rest of the family arrived. Very quiet and peaceful surroundings, I felt very safe and The staff were very helpful. They had a car we booked, as it was a little out of the way, though I liked to walk to see the local shops and businesses. It was not far from the major shopping area. The breakfast was included with a good choice. I enjoyed my private pool after a morning out. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioning was reliable and worked well. There are three sets of villas so write down the exact address to show taxi drivers.
Ask taxi drivers to stop at local shops for children's clothing, you can get great prices and no haggling. Also I tend to stock up on deodorant and toothpaste whilst in Bali. Be sure to visit the wildlife park, we had a great day there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
thebalidreamvillasem, Director of Sales at The Bali Dream Suite Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Diane S,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak.

We are thrilled to know that overall you enjoyed your experience on all levels and we are especially pleased the team looked after you so well. I will gladly share this good news with all of the team. It will certainly motivate us to keep up the good work.

And you are right since there are three sets of Villas , I would strongly recommend our guests to show the taxi drivers their villa address to help the drivers take them to their booked villas.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Bali Dream Villa in the near future..

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Although we were not on our honeymoon, we took the honeymoon package, and can't recommend it highly enough. The private pool is amazing and the candlelit dinner is superb, but we won't ruin the surprise. Staff were incredibly helpful. There are free shuttles, but timing can be annoying. Breakfasts were good and they were helpful booking tours. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: September 2013
thebalidreamvillasem, Director of Sales at The Bali Dream Suite Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Suite Villa Seminyak.

Thank you for your great review on Tripadvisor.

Whether traveling as a couple or honeymooners, you deserve the finest service and attention to ensure that your stay is enchanting, passionate and romantic. That is why we encourage couples or honeymooners to take this package and experience the feeling of having a total privacy and intimate surroundings where couples can be alone while still getting all of the attention they deserve.

We are happy to know that you had a perfect stay with us and I will gladly share this good news with all of the team. It will certainly motivate us to keep up the good work.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.