“Luxurious, beautiful staff and good location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 171 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rosa S
“Luxurious, beautiful staff and good location!”
Reviewed November 23, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Villa Bedua was an amazing large villa that fitted 9 of us. It was modernly amazing with friendly, helpful staff, lovely furniture and a great setting. The outdoor pool area and open living room is perfect for a large group of family or friends. The housekeepers do an amazing job, the villa always looks immaculate. It is in a nice tucked away spot in Seminyak although a little hard to find when getting a taxi a lovely spot around other beautiful villas!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The luxurious experience of the look of the villa and the staff!
Liked least: Trying to explain where it is located
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
FlickaT
Oakleigh, Australia
“Perfect Villa professionally run”
Reviewed November 19, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

This was my first Villa experience in Bali, after booking online and just a couple of emails back and forth we arrived to the gorgeous driver Bodi at the airport who took no time at all whisking us back to the Villa (with car seat as requested) and to meet Iluh our house keeper who had everything prepared including a fridge stocked with a few supplies I had pre-ordered. So it was straight into the pool (complete with pool fence as requested, OK it was bali style but did the job) That night we enjoyed our complimentary chef dinner who prepared the best meal we ate in Bali and then put the kids to bed (very impressed with the baby cot being a REAL cot and not a port a cot) and then enjoyed an in villa massage. Iluh even came in early the next morning to prepare us breakfast as we were still on Melbourne time and up early. I cannot fault this Villa for its amenities, clean wide street, & amazing staff all looked over by Padma the manager who was only a phone call away on the villa supplied mobile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Villa to anyone.

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: The tiles were a bit slippery with wet feet
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
icucu
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome stay, great food and hospitality”
Reviewed November 19, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I travelled to Bali in Nov 2014 with my partner and loved the stay! The team was so hospitable and did all they can to make us feel welcomed. Our housekeeper was polite, warm and a great cook! Never thought she could cook such awesome chilli crabs, absolutely delicious!
Our driver that came with the villa, was nice, friendly and he recommended us many places that were fun, good shopping, and restaurants that served great Balinese food too. The villa was comfortable, large, and clean. Beds were comfortable and soft.
Although there were many mosquitoes (all over Bali actually), repellant was provided and that worked magic. Any problems we raised to Patma, they were solved quickly. We felt pampered, happy and this is a wonderful, relaxing trip. The next time when I come to Bali, I will be sure to book villas under Susan and her team. Thank you for a great trip!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: our housekeeper's delicious cooking!
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Nicole656...
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely villa, great facilities and awesome staff”
Reviewed November 16, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a great stay in Villa Bedua. All the staff were wonderful and went out of their way to assist us - no request was too challenging. Darna, our driver was very helpful, as was our housekeeper, Iluh and the villa manager, Patma. All were flexible and accommodated the 4 adults and 4 children under 5 yrs! Food, shopping and babysitting requests were all met with a smile. Susan clearly looks after her staff and has taught them great customer service.
The Villa is spacious and a good set up when travelling with young kids (if they are ok with stairs). The kids loved the pool and the outside can be closed off easily when you want some quiet time.
The villa was a little out of the way from central Seminyak but having the driver available made it easy to get around. There also seemed to be a significant amount of mosquitos at the villa - whilst expected in Bali, I hadn't experienced this on my previous trips.
Overall, a great place to stay, with staff who enhance the experience.

Date of stay: September 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff and villa set up
Liked least: Mosquitos
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jordan T
Adelaide, Australia
“The perfect getaway”
Reviewed November 11, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

After spending 5 nights at one of Susan's other villas (Villa Castilla) we moved to Villa Bedua. I thought there was no way we could beat Villa Castilla but I loved Villa Bedua! All the staff were so organised and helpful when moving - we could not be more thankful.

The house design was great and definitely more 'family friendly'. I was lucky enough to stay in the master bedroom which had a to-die-for outdoor bathroom with a bathtub nearly as big as the pool. We all felt very at home at Villa Bedua and had our lovely housekeeper, Iluh, looking after us.

Unfortunately, we found the location more commercial and therefore there was not very many eateries on the main street. With this said our awesome driver, Gusti, was happy to pick us up any time of day for a meal, shopping or sightseeing.

Villa Bedua was a great place to stay and I have only happy memories of our holiday! I hope I will be able to visit again soon :)

Date of stay: October 2014
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Linda_bal...
“Everything you want and more”
Reviewed October 25, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

After a lot of research decided to book this villa for family and friends for my birthday. From first email to last day of stay the service was excellent. Gusti met us at airport and with one guest on crutches he was on hand at all times to transport us around with a big smile and a great sense of humour. On arrival at villa Iluh our housekeeper with the private chef had supper ready for us it was perfect. Iluh would cook us great breakfasts each day and kept our villa in immaculate condition. On arrival we were given beautiful frangipani lays and the villa was filled with frangipani it was beautiful. The fridge was stocked with supplies we had asked for. The Manager Patma met us at 1.30 in morning to greet us such great service. Best of all for my birthday the villa was decorated with beautiful Balinese decorations and they catered for our 19 guests it was a great night. We were sad to leave after 9 days of relaxation.. Thank you Susan and your great team the villa was great, the pool was divine the staff fantastic we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
YasminNaj
Singapore
“One of the best villas I've stayed at in my life.”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

When I found this villa, I was unsure of what to expect. I've done my research on multiple sites to see the reviews on Bedua Villa, and all of them have been great. Susan who I have been in contact with, always replied to me within hours of my email, and she always made sure we had everything we needed before we went to Bali. Once we've reached there, our expectations were blown out of the water. It was an amazing, clean, friendly place to stay at, and I can genuinely say I had a proper holiday in which I could relax and not worry about anything.

Thank you Susan and your Team for this amazing holiday, we all needed it and we all got what we wanted :) We will definitely be back next year !!!!

Date of stay: August 2014
Liked best: The staffs friendliness
Liked least: That I couldn't have had the chance to stay longer, because it was amazing.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing