“Awesome stay, great food and hospitality”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
icucu
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome stay, great food and hospitality”
Reviewed November 19, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I travelled to Bali in Nov 2014 with my partner and loved the stay! The team was so hospitable and did all they can to make us feel welcomed. Our housekeeper was polite, warm and a great cook! Never thought she could cook such awesome chilli crabs, absolutely delicious!
Our driver that came with the villa, was nice, friendly and he recommended us many places that were fun, good shopping, and restaurants that served great Balinese food too. The villa was comfortable, large, and clean. Beds were comfortable and soft.
Although there were many mosquitoes (all over Bali actually), repellant was provided and that worked magic. Any problems we raised to Patma, they were solved quickly. We felt pampered, happy and this is a wonderful, relaxing trip. The next time when I come to Bali, I will be sure to book villas under Susan and her team. Thank you for a great trip!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: our housekeeper's delicious cooking!
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Nicole656...
Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely villa, great facilities and awesome staff”
Reviewed November 16, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a great stay in Villa Bedua. All the staff were wonderful and went out of their way to assist us - no request was too challenging. Darna, our driver was very helpful, as was our housekeeper, Iluh and the villa manager, Patma. All were flexible and accommodated the 4 adults and 4 children under 5 yrs! Food, shopping and babysitting requests were all met with a smile. Susan clearly looks after her staff and has taught them great customer service.
The Villa is spacious and a good set up when travelling with young kids (if they are ok with stairs). The kids loved the pool and the outside can be closed off easily when you want some quiet time.
The villa was a little out of the way from central Seminyak but having the driver available made it easy to get around. There also seemed to be a significant amount of mosquitos at the villa - whilst expected in Bali, I hadn't experienced this on my previous trips.
Overall, a great place to stay, with staff who enhance the experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff and villa set up
Liked least: Mosquitos
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jordan T
Adelaide, Australia
“The perfect getaway”
Reviewed November 11, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

After spending 5 nights at one of Susan's other villas (Villa Castilla) we moved to Villa Bedua. I thought there was no way we could beat Villa Castilla but I loved Villa Bedua! All the staff were so organised and helpful when moving - we could not be more thankful.

The house design was great and definitely more 'family friendly'. I was lucky enough to stay in the master bedroom which had a to-die-for outdoor bathroom with a bathtub nearly as big as the pool. We all felt very at home at Villa Bedua and had our lovely housekeeper, Iluh, looking after us.

Unfortunately, we found the location more commercial and therefore there was not very many eateries on the main street. With this said our awesome driver, Gusti, was happy to pick us up any time of day for a meal, shopping or sightseeing.

Villa Bedua was a great place to stay and I have only happy memories of our holiday! I hope I will be able to visit again soon :)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Linda_bal...
“Everything you want and more”
Reviewed October 25, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

After a lot of research decided to book this villa for family and friends for my birthday. From first email to last day of stay the service was excellent. Gusti met us at airport and with one guest on crutches he was on hand at all times to transport us around with a big smile and a great sense of humour. On arrival at villa Iluh our housekeeper with the private chef had supper ready for us it was perfect. Iluh would cook us great breakfasts each day and kept our villa in immaculate condition. On arrival we were given beautiful frangipani lays and the villa was filled with frangipani it was beautiful. The fridge was stocked with supplies we had asked for. The Manager Patma met us at 1.30 in morning to greet us such great service. Best of all for my birthday the villa was decorated with beautiful Balinese decorations and they catered for our 19 guests it was a great night. We were sad to leave after 9 days of relaxation.. Thank you Susan and your great team the villa was great, the pool was divine the staff fantastic we will definitely be back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
YasminNaj
Singapore
“One of the best villas I've stayed at in my life.”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

When I found this villa, I was unsure of what to expect. I've done my research on multiple sites to see the reviews on Bedua Villa, and all of them have been great. Susan who I have been in contact with, always replied to me within hours of my email, and she always made sure we had everything we needed before we went to Bali. Once we've reached there, our expectations were blown out of the water. It was an amazing, clean, friendly place to stay at, and I can genuinely say I had a proper holiday in which I could relax and not worry about anything.

Thank you Susan and your Team for this amazing holiday, we all needed it and we all got what we wanted :) We will definitely be back next year !!!!

Liked best: The staffs friendliness
Liked least: That I couldn't have had the chance to stay longer, because it was amazing.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
pagugiatt...
Gnowangerup, Australia
“Non intrusive personal service with style and comfort”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The villa was perfect for our group of three married couples, we all had our own large space as well as a large living/dining area where we could relax/mingle together. Our holiday was made so relaxing by the non-intrusive presence of our housekeeper Iluh, she is amazing, cooked us breakfast every morning, cleaned the villa and completed any washing with it ironed and folded on our beds on our return each day. Wished so much I could have packed her into my suitcase when we left! There was also no need to navigate our way around the island on only a 5 day stay with our driver Gusti, he took us wherever we requested and was more than happy to work overtime for such a small fee. Would definitely recommend this villa, enjoy!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our personal housekeeper Iluh was amazing and driver Gusti was very accomadating.
Liked least: The pillows, would love to see latex pillows provided.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Cindy P
Perth, Australia
“Villa with all the extras”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Excellent facilities at Villa Bedua. Iluh the housekeeper was fantastic with preparing meals and washing clothes and tidying the house and always with a smile on her face. A driver Gusti was included to take you anywhere you wanted to go and was always on time. A mobile phone was provided to use for contacting the driver/housekeeper and that was much appreciated. Patma was there to greet us when we arrived and was available to answer any questions we had. The location was nice and quiet and gave it a relaxed feeling while still being close to shopping and restaurants. Communication was excelllent when we were booking and every questions/query was answered very quickly. I would definatly recommend Villa Bedua and any other villas that are managed by Susan.

Liked best: Housekeeping Service
Liked least: Backyard Pool Area
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing