Spent a week at Arman Villas, for much needed downtime. Stayed in a one bedroom villa which was just fine for us. Bed was comfortable, reasonable amount of space in the room, bathroom was large and "open air" style, which you had to make sure your towels were away from the spray caused by the shower as well as the rain. Great little plunge pool, refreshing after a trudge in the heat, though steps to get out were a bit if a struggle.. handy little kitchen to self-cater if you wanted. Location was in a small gang not too far a walk from Jalan Legion/Seminyak, and a short cab ride to Seminyak beachfront restaurants... Staff were very helpful always ready to assist without being obtrusive. Thanks for the relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired fusion of Seminyak and Kerobokan spirit, Arman Villas combines tropical island living and metropolitan convenience in soothe and comfortable environment.The style is modern combined with exotic Balinese which blend beautifully in the natural landscape. Simple architecture and well chosen interiors with lush modern comfort. Arman Villas is no exception to this; all its guestrooms and living area carry simply exotic’s distinctive signature.The ultimate indulgence for a couple but with more than enough space to share with family or friends too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arman Villas Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arman Villas Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Arman Villas Seminyak Bali